C'mon you apes, do you wanna READ forever?!

I gotta start writing some George RR Martin length books, lol. A million words or more in each one.

I suppose if I were to add in all those sex scenes.....

Heh.

Thanks for the feedback @JSJJ388! It sounds like I'm going to be adding a few thousand words in now. :)

@Caver Dave - Should be hitting Amazon probably Late Feb/Early March.

But I'm a sucker for sending out my manuscript to interested people so they can give feedback before I turn it in to the publisher. If you're interested, lemme know.

I gotta start writing some George RR Martin length books, lol. A million words or more in each one.

I suppose if I were to add in all those sex scenes.....

Heh.

Thanks for the feedback @JSJJ388! It sounds like I'm going to be adding a few thousand words in now. :)

@Caver Dave - Should be hitting Amazon probably Late Feb/Early March.

But I'm a sucker for sending out my manuscript to interested people so they can give feedback before I turn it in to the publisher. If you're interested, lemme know.

That may change the parental rating, but could open up a new market lol.

Ok I finished book 3 in 2 nights. I hate you. I hate that I have to wait for book four to find out. Soo many loose ends, so many possibilities, so many people that need to die, and will Carbine ever behave? I need to know!
Since Carbine is based off my English Mastiff, who is equally annoying as he is loveable... no... he'll never behave. :)

Kindle version out now. Paperback to follow, probably by tonight/tomorrow.

IMG_20230216_092145_874.jpg

Raiding Prehistoric (West Of Prehistoric Book 4)

That is fantastic! Congratulations dude, you earned it. Now, send me book 5! :flipoff2:
Well, there's my WWII Sea Monster/Pacific Island/Marine Corps/Flame Thrower awesomeness book that I've been waiting four years to write. The outline is done, there's about 10k worth of words written, and it's been calling my name ever since I first started writing.

So at the moment, I'm kind of flipping back and forth between the two books. Depending on my mood for research and writing.

But the WWII book is gaining more momentum then Cato's.

Well, there's my WWII Sea Monster/Pacific Island/Marine Corps/Flame Thrower awesomeness book that I've been waiting four years to write. The outline is done, there's about 10k worth of words written, and it's been calling my name ever since I first started writing.

So at the moment, I'm kind of flipping back and forth between the two books. Depending on my mood for research and writing.

But the WWII book is gaining more momentum then Cato's.
I'll read that too!

Talk about timely! I just finished a very long haul thru 2 MEGA "post-apocalyptic" series (like 2000 pages...each) and have neglected to find the next read... BOOM!
Already queued for later this evening 🤓

Talk about timely! I just finished a very long haul thru 2 MEGA "post-apocalyptic" series (like 2000 pages...each) and have neglected to find the next read... BOOM!
Already queued for later this evening 🤓
What series were they? Any good? I'm always looking for more reading material.

You will never survive an ape attack.
Sadly, my trigger finger hasn't received much of a workout for some time either. I'd certainly be sacrificed and eaten.

I wanted to hit the like button on this but I just finished the last book and it was totally awesome so I’m gonna let that smiley face slide and just smile to myself. Congratulations on another wonderful book!

That's what I'm talking about! I'm glad you liked it!

Back