CNC @ Raleigh Monster Jam this weekend

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
Hey all,

just wanted to let people know that CNC is working the Monster Jam again this year at the PNC arena in Raleigh NC

we will be on the floor during the pit parties and we will also be working during the event.. so if you see some guys running around fixing stuff, picking up stuff off the dirt floor during event or flipping rigs back over that is the CNC4x4 crew..

we will be there all shows this weekend..

we will also have a booth setup during the pit party , so stop by and say hey..

here is photos from last year
http://rides.webshots.com/album/580003591KLsJLm

our table setup from last year
2874618900102225043S600x600Q85.jpg

2802195650102225043S600x600Q85.jpg

if ayone wants to try and get an ECORS banner up again, let me know. Id exchange some swag for any publicity...

I'll be there for the early show tomorrow. We bought pit passes so we'll definitely try and look yall up!

if you come to the show look for the guys working the floor wearing bright yellow t-shirts.. those are the CNC guys..

Wish I had seen that ^^ before now. We just got home less than an hour ago, I was looking for a table set up like last year. Anyhow, I saw yall, for what it's worth. :)

400 miles round trip and the pit party and show, I'm worn out. My boys, on the other hand, slept in the car...

Yeah, there wasnt room for a club booth this year with the quads and moto-X guys both in there.

Back