CTB Harlan pics

Must have been my EZ up. That carrying bag had all kinds of stains on it when it mysteriously returned to my cabin. I'll run that through a UV sterilizer. Might have body fluids from said meth head on it!
Meant to tell you I was up when Joe got back with it. He said he caught hell getting it back from the guys messing with him. Lol

2A41A5B0-7F78-44AF-A67E-EEFF4202C006.png
My daughter sent me this picture yesterday.

I feel like this was one of the best wheeling trips that I’ve been apart of! I feel like I gained a lot of knowledge on this trip regarding my build, so that’s always a bonus!! The pics I took are a lot of the same as everyone else, so I won’t post them. It was really good seeing and hanging out with everyone.

Just wonder if @Joe J. ever found the meth head that stole the EZ-up he was dragging back to camp...

Must have been my EZ up. That carrying bag had all kinds of stains on it when it mysteriously returned to my cabin. I'll run that through a UV sterilizer. Might have body fluids from said meth head on it!

The story of that can only be appreciated in person by those who seen it and will forever be the highlight of the entire trip for me. I don’t believe I have laughed that hard in a long, longggg time. And that’s saying a lot because there were a lot of laughs this trip for sure.

"Bald lighthouse" :lol:

Meant to tell you I was up when Joe got back with it. He said he caught hell getting it back from the guys messing with him. Lol

Was the meth head with him?

Didn't say anything about a meth head. lol

All I got to say is... Damnit man! That's what I get for trying to help someone out. Y'all laugh now, payback is a bitch. :fuck-you:

I know a guy that's been wheeling there since it's opening weekend. He covers ground and hits the hard stuff.
You game, bruh?
Yes. Got to get caught up first. Damn Alimony kills all my fun and dreams....

Yes. Got to get caught up first. Damn Alimony kills all my fun and dreams....

Ask @77GreenMachine about the weekend. He broke, I said "Ride with me then. But, sit back, hold on and don't spot unless I ask you to".
Dude sat back, drank Bug Juice and gnawed on Nabs all weekend.
Point is, if the pass seat is ever free, I'll drive an old friend around anytime.

Last edited:
Was looking up at the Jeep loaded on the rollback and discovered I ripped the track bar mount off the frame on one side. No idea when or how that happened (please ignore the stack of washers on the bolt, that's just a temporary solution from 5 years ago). Guess it's time for a double shear mount.

View attachment 300432
Dylan's TJ done that....more of a design flaw. Welds introduce a fairly heavy stress riser from the ones I've saw. His was cracked nearly all the way around right along the weld toe. The frame thickness and duty of Offroad just don't jive. Really surprised it isn't very common. I'd inspect them frequently if they have any age.

RCV time?

RCV time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chromo time. That was the last stock shaft I was running circa '99. And @Jason W. called it before hand and told me I should put a chromo in it before Harlan. :shaking:

If I had been a better driver and not drove straight into the undercut, it may have survived. :driver:

Back