D-6

I come off as a violent person...??

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
The White Snoop Dogg simply can't be seen as violent

Except the engine model isn't the same as the picture?? Or did you change the model to show a carb and distributor setup?

Right, your right. The CAD file is carbureted big block 572. It's the same block. I'm just going to have to account for the valve covers. Valve covers on the 632 look about an inch or so further outward.

Not going to mess with the scrub radius. Although it looks like I should do the work to grab lighter spring rate by upgrading the front shocks from 12" to 14" because I've got the room. I'll have to figure the geometry to lean them in some. Might make the coilover thinner, and the bypass thicker while I'm at it.

14 inch shocks 1.jpg

14 inch shocks 2.jpg

14 inch shocks 3.jpg

14 inch shocks 4.jpg

14 inch shocks 5.jpg

14 inch shocks 6.jpg

going all out with the custom one-off coilovers and bypasses..dope!

Thanks. Actually, all these shocks are on the shelf at King. Unless I end up landing in a situation where I have to rotate some of the bypass tubes, but I don't think I will run into that. Guess we'll find out soon.

This is what the difference in shock placement looks like upgrading from 12" to 14". The thinner 2 inch coil-overs will make room for 4 inch King-Kong bypass shocks.

14 inch shocks 7.jpg

hasnt logged in to nc since last post was made.

Hope DG is ok

And still, every time I see this thread subject line, I get excited because I think its about a Cat D6 dozer. :(

hasnt logged in to nc since last post was made.

Hope DG is ok
I admire this post genuinely, I have the same thoughts. The computer work on this was nothing short of phenomenal. Given what seems to be a deep down interest in motorsports and some viable talent it would be awesome to see it managed and productive.

Back