D-6 102.jpg

D-6 103.jpg

D-6 104.jpg

D-6 105.jpg

D-6 106.jpg

D-6 107.jpg

D-6 108.jpg

D-6 109.jpg

Also nice to have square corners to machine inside of it. You know, with that square end mill.

Hey you never know, they may have the budget for some edm work when the engineer just swears it has to have the square inside corner.

Wheres 4th gen and what will 6th gen be?
Dont worry...I got Old #7 covered.

So, I've moved to Southern Alabama. Just a few miles on the other side of town from the Motobilt facility in Ozark, Alabama. Go to work every morning with the fella's, ya know. A team of world class welders, fabricators, engineers, and businessmen, office women, and business women. Top notch operation. Chevy gave us the new 1000 horsepower big block R632. Gonna dive into this front end one more time. I'm under the impression I can do more with the shocks, and the scrub radius. How about one more rip?

D-6 111.jpg

big block 1 - Copy.jpg

big block 2.jpg

big block 3.jpg

big block 4.jpg

big block 5.jpg

big block 5.jpg

big block 6.jpg

big block 8.jpg

big block 9.jpg

big block 10.jpg

big block 11.jpg

big block 12.jpg

big block 13.jpg

Attachments

• big block 7.jpg
    big block 7.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 107
  • big block 1.jpg
    big block 1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 104
Year and a half later my 21 year old son working part time, and getting a welding degree has bought and started more than these drawings.
KOH 4800 class rig, 1 tons, front and rear trusses, heims and cab chassis all in my "shop".

I'll bet his 5 year plan is complete before this one.

Year and a half later my 21 year old son working part time, and getting a welding degree has bought and started more than these drawings.
KOH 4800 class rig, 1 tons, front and rear trusses, heims and cab chassis all in my "shop".

I'll bet his 5 year plan is complete before this one.

That's great, sounds like a real go getter. Wish you guys all the best of luck.

How is this useless ass thread still going?

Back