Dana 60 front Steering 14 bolt rear....

M&M Offroad

Ok, so i was going to wait until i had more machine work done but.... it is a little slow.. so Here is a couple of teaser pics... 456 cucv axles ... chevy style setup on the rear outers.. Reinforced outer knuckles.. custom steering... more to come... Trusses for sale check vendor section...
IMAG0080.JPG

IMAG0087.JPG

IMAG0084.JPG

more

slightly shaved 14 bolt...

IMAG0083.JPG

IMAG0082.JPG

Yes, 6 on 5.5 .. did not want to deal with wheel changing that would result in time and money loss.. Worked out pretty well.. We broke a couple boring tools trying to bore out the knuckles so hopefully we can get it done soon..

Very cool!

man you are going to beat me to the steering 14 bolt. bastard.

I assumed these axles were going under your black buggy. Are these for a new buggy?

gettin her done

IMAG0210.JPG

IMAG0215.JPG

IMAG0211.JPG

:popcorn:

Hell yeah, you'll be able to use all that motor with no real worries now:wheel: 16 days till Harlan, gitterdone:beer:

I will if you pay for them.....

rear axle truss

IMAG0218.JPG

IMAG0219.JPG

IMAG0220.JPG

Plan on the weld from the truss to the 14bolt to get a crack in it. I could not keep mine from cracking on that lip everytime i welded my truss to it. Even after pre-heating. Next time its getting nickle rod.

Looks awesome PJ! Glad to see you coming to the dark side.

Plan on the weld from the truss to the 14bolt to get a crack in it. I could not keep mine from cracking on that lip everytime i welded my truss to it. Even after pre-heating. Next time its getting nickle rod.
Looks awesome PJ! Glad to see you coming to the dark side.

have you plug welded the tubes or ran a bead around where the tubes go into the center section? they could be twisting/flexing slightly causing weld to crack

Back