Diesel prices, $4/gal yet anywhere in NC? Now $5

I saw 4.04 in clemmons today. Payed 3.75 in Mocksville.

Look for the little gas stations alot of them haven't when over 4.00 and are still at 3.99 cause they need new gears for them pump. Where we have our account at thats what there telling me so they can only sell it for 3.99 right now but when there tanks out there not selling any more till they get the gears. I went and filled up all equipment and trucks late fri to get the last little penny. Good luck guys veggie oils looking really good

At these prices you could about run new veggie oil for less.

So is anyone ready to take action yet? (other than bitch about it! :flipoff2:).

I heard a proposal to get people to stop buying from the 2 largest oil producers, Exxon and somebody else, and they would have to lower their prices and other companies would soon follow suit. Sounds like a good idea to me....

I've seen a $4.00/gal thread on a couple other boards I go on as well...surely there has to be some kind of action we can get a lot of people to do.

exon and mobil are the two largest....but I'm sure other people get their gas from them so I don't know if that will be effective

My personal action has been to start driving my Tahoe regularly for now (not much better on mileage if any, but is gas is cheaper), and soon I will be commuting to work in my Samurai:driver:.

I need to get my motorcycle on the road....better on gas than the Taco

I heard a proposal to get people to stop buying from the 2 largest oil producers, Exxon and somebody else, and they would have to lower their prices and other companies would soon follow suit. Sounds like a good idea to me....
I've seen a $4.00/gal thread on a couple other boards I go on as well...surely there has to be some kind of action we can get a lot of people to do.

Thats a myth and wouldn't work one bit.

Exxon uses its petroleum in damn near every product that you use. You would have to just go naked and live in the woods if you wanted to completely boycott Exxon.

Also, they would still be in charge of refining the oil and so no matter whose gas you buy, it came from a select few refineries...most of which are Exxon.

$125.60 to fill the dually last night.....I'll keep driving my accord at 32mpg average.

Ouch. I know it's just fooling myself, but I'm kinda glad my new truck's tank is small.. it doesn't hurt as much at each fill-up when it's "only" $60 or so.. even if I have to fill twice as much as your truck would..

$70 and not even a 1/2 tank. Fawsome

ready to sell me your truck yet danny?

No, believe it or not I will return to the wheeling scene shortly and need the truck, LOL!

I heard about your fun Friday night. I think JT needs to step up and buy a class 8 truck for towing.

I am going to start buying the parts this weekend.

confusing yes, so I am starting small scale to perfect the process the grow from there

Well let me know how it goes, I have 3 trucks with the 7.3 diesel that I would like to run it in. I have seen the kits to convert the front tanks in the trucks to run veg. oil, but that seems like it could cause problems in the winter time getting thick. From what I hear you can run the biodiesel straight, without switching to regular diesel before you cut the truck off, and when you start it.

4.09 in lincolnton today

Back