Ebay "find" of the day

this is a good pic

ai20.ebayimg.com_02_i_05_b4_66_42_3.JPG

jrraw23 said:
cept I'd paint it black with silver tribal flames down the side . . . . . .

Why.. that would be as :gay: as the purple it is right now... :flipoff2:

Really though, that's so funny that he can run a rack & pinion mounted to the axle, and has so little axle movement that it doesn't tear the steering shaft apart! Gawd - one orbital, one $70 ram...how hard is that? it's not like it's streetable anyway. I can't imagine how much cash is tied up in the multiple steering shafts are on that thing...

Gumbo is what you eat for dinner, not a brand of tires...gawd get it right.

RatLabGuy said:
Actually for the $1k its at now I'd part it out, hehe. That'd make the PO happy.

thats exactly what i was thinking... looks like a decent motor and there are some good parts on it.... whoever built it was just misguided during the process... hell, you could probably get $400+ selling the tires as spares... they have a ton of tread left... then there's the axles, in cab roll cage, etc as well....

some of the most capable builders/fabricators are not the most literate people on earth... i would rather "read" the welds and parts list than an e-bay ad to determine if i would trust his fab skills ;)

international devors transfer case

I am assuming he means it has a Divorce Mount case from a INt in it.

If the bid is no more than that you could about part it out and make money.

chuckwhut said:
my guess is the doors don't even close, you just have to ride around with the "wings flyin"

If it has a flux capacitor it would be well worth it. ;)

91yota said:
some of the most capable builders/fabricators are not the most literate people on earth... i would rather "read" the welds and parts list than an e-bay ad to determine if i would trust his fab skills ;)

i agree...but come on. it's a 2 letter word. "ON" is a 2 letter word as well, which button does he press to operate his welder?

have you had a chance to do any crawling or climbing in the truck or do you think with the stock axles it would be prone to breakage and does it handle...more:confused: :confused:

who would ask that???? man i hope they were not serious!!!! all and all it is realy:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

Ah, check it out, homeboy killed the auction only 2 days in, biding only got up to 2k.
Guess he freaked out and realized he wasn't gonna get anything for it, go figure.

He needs to advertise it at the local high schools and any nearby Mexican low-income housing development.

Back