ECGS & 4x4E Open House and Swap Meet 3/26

Already planned on going to the ure workday!

Bigben, last year the work days were on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Have they changed?

Bigben, last year the work days were on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Have they changed?

yes sir,they changed it this month and I am glad they did so I could make it home in time to help out once again!

I think a swap meet is a great idea, especially with the economy the way it is.

I'm blaming this on my wife! She's always trying to pull a fast one! Nahh, you don't want to win me for sure, Don.........I'm sure he'll have something to say. Come out and trade and sell your junk so you can buy more stuff! I think I might have some stuff for sale, Snatchblock and recovery stuff. We'll see what's left that I don't need.

The Swap meet is a great idea!Who doesn't have a bunch of parts laying around?I plan to bring some small block/big block chevy stuff along with my Extra Jeep parts!

Starting to Hear the finalizings about the Door Prizes and Raffle Drawing,I think this is gonna be a great Event.I hope everyone comes out!!!!!

I also have some 3rds that fit Toyota FJ's, PM me if interested and I,ll bring some. I think I have 9.

Is anybody else excited about this week end at the swap meet? I have several CB radios that I'm bringing along with other stuff.

I'm bringing out for the swap meet:
A sammy frame, axles and tub
A d30 4.88 r&p
A rock ram hydro assist ram, box and pump
8.8 explorer axles
Some IFS toy parts
Rear toy housing and a rear shaft
And more...

Back