Ever wake up with a song in your head?

^^^^^^ when that song came out, I was roughly 9 or 10....I'd sing it with gusto....never knew what the song was about till about 15 years ago.

In my head this morning.

It is hard to believe that he has been dead over 26 yrs. It seems like just yesterday I was blasting 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' out of the ridiculously loud Kenwood system I had in my Honda CRX my senior year of high school.

More Eddie Money in my head this morning.

I keep waking up with songs in my head.

All you daddies with daughters will LOVE this one. @CasterTroy , since I've seen the "daughter getting ready for prom" pictures, I think you'll like it. I know I do... Especially now that I have a 2nd one on the way. Aaron Lewis singing a reply to "Redneck Crazy"

All you daddies with daughters will LOVE this one. @CasterTroy

:lol::lol:

Hell yeah!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

With VERY few exceptions, I generally hate country music. I mean....on a level of Pelosi vs Trump kinda hatred. But one of those exceptions, for some damn reason....is ANYTHING Aaron Lewis does o_O, and that was supurb! Thank so much for that

:lol::lol:

Hell yeah!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

With VERY few exceptions, I generally hate country music. I mean....on a level of Pelosi vs Trump kinda hatred. But one of those exceptions, for some damn reason....is ANYTHING Aaron Lewis does o_O, and that was supurb! Thank so much for that
I hear ya. Arron Lewis is, by every definition of the word, an artist.

Woke up with Twilight Zone playing in my head this morning.

This morning it was....

"Peppa Pig, Peppa Pig, Peeepppa PIG!"

oh the joys of having a 2 year old daughter....
sounds cliche or trite but enjoy it!

My daughter drives now...but whenever I hear "Come on vamenose (sp?) everybody lets go. " To this day it brings a smile to heart to think of her sitting in the floor of our old house drniking from a sippy cup and hanging with mom while I left for work.

sounds cliche or trite but enjoy it!

My daughter drives now...but whenever I hear "Come on vamenose (sp?) everybody lets go. " To this day it brings a smile to heart to think of her sitting in the floor of our old house drniking from a sippy cup and hanging with mom while I left for work.
Oh man, I am fully embracing it. The wife and I will sit in the mornings while she watches it and talk about each episode and we both usually sit with our cup of coffee and just watch her watching Peppa Pig. I look at her now and think " Damn, look how big she is now" I can't imagine looking over at her grabbing a set of keys to go drive somewhere...

Woke up with some Eazy E in my head this morning for some crazy reason.

Woke up with some Alabama in my head this morning.

Back