Ever wake up with a song in your head?

My apologies in advance.

Listen to it at 1.25x speed, I like them but always seemed to slow paced for me.

Anyways had this riff repeating in my head from working in the shop

Spending 20 years in Miami, I've herd this tune covered a myriad of ways. This one remains my favorite. I actually spent a night sharing libations with Fred Neil once in Coconut Grove, just a mile from where he wrote it. I know he smiles down on these guys. Turn it up and get your Friday going...

They'll be in Raleigh in September and I'm going to make sure I see them.

I’m not sure what to make of them.Are they polka, blue grass or what??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, me too.

This one is getting me moving today.

The Allman Brothers have been stuck in my head lately

@1-tonmudder I suggest you see him live before he starts playing venues selling $12 beers and $50 tickets, although it will still be worth it!
Tyler Childers was at the Grand Ol Opry last night and tickets were just $35.Wanted to go just couldn't make it happen.

Last edited:
While I like the female vocal versions better (Sheoda, Sarah Moore), still, a killer Irish tune from the late 1800s.

I woke up at 4:#0 humming a melody in my head and have spent 5 hours trying to remember what it was....then it just hit me.
Probably been 15 years since Ive heard this song...what a strange mind I have..

I woke up to flute music this morning, telling me I need to go spend a few days in the woods.

It seems to me that there's so much more emotion in this version with Ivan over a piano rather than the metal. Definitely feeling this one.

Back