FB MP finds of the day.

Yeah apparently older Toyota trucks are becoming quite the hot item.
4runners starting to go for 5 figures

Great deal other than the price!

I’d love to have that thing. I don’t love it enough to the tune of 33k though. I crawled all over eastern Afghanistan in those things. They took some extreme abuse and never left us stranded. I’d like to replicate the truck I drove. Desert tan rhino liner, tan D window rims, rock sliders, 33” Mickey Thompson Baja’s, roof rack, tool box in the bed, and of course some form of a death skull stenciled on the driver and passenger front doors. That was mandatory.

I noticed it’s 2wd. My question is why would you pull that with 100 miles.

I’d love to have that thing. I don’t love it enough to the tune of 33k though. I crawled all over eastern Afghanistan in those things. They took some extreme abuse and never left us stranded. I’d like to replicate the truck I drove. Desert tan rhino liner, tan D window rims, rock sliders, 33” Mickey Thompson Baja’s, roof rack, tool box in the bed, and of course some form of a death skull stenciled on the driver and passenger front doors. That was mandatory.
View attachment 343198
They do look cool. Too bad Toyota doesn’t try and sell them here.

Had a hilux in Iraq that was a straight beer can (crank everything, vinyl seats, floors mats) but it had a small 4cyl diesel and I beat its ass like it owed me. Came back to the states and did the homework. You can get them imported off the assembly line (Japan) into Canada brand stinking new for about $16k. Can’t get them to America because the EPA. They aren’t certified “clean diesel” so they can’t be brought here (registered).

GHEY!!

Somebody needs this...

You did just buy her a house, you deserve a 4x4 shaggin waggin at the least.
When I saw the ad..it said pending...after your reply I giggled. She asked what I was giggling at. Read her your reply... she asked to see the van. LIKED IT. Said "go for it" 😳

Sent the guy a message...and he replied "sold"
😟😪

Had a hilux in Iraq that was a straight beer can (crank everything, vinyl seats, floors mats) but it had a small 4cyl diesel and I beat its ass like it owed me. Came back to the states and did the homework. You can get them imported off the assembly line (Japan) into Canada brand stinking new for about $16k. Can’t get them to America because the EPA. They aren’t certified “clean diesel” so they can’t be brought here (registered).

GHEY!!

'we' the ignorant electorate keep voting for these rules. We can change it.

Back