FB MP finds of the day.

Anyone need an 8724 before I talk myself into making the drive?

Duane

Man, that’s right down the road from @ghost and myself. Really wish you hadn’t posted this. I don’t need this.

I know exactly where it's at, that's why I shared it :lol: It really isn't *that* far away from me, but I really don't need it either. But if it had been posted two weeks ago when I came through there I definitely would've stopped and picked it up.

Duane

@ghost @Wes well which one of y'all got it? It sure didn't last long.

Duane

Man that would be awesome to pitch in and gift this to a vet that's lost their legs or paralyzed in action

1621449814454.png

@tknopp @braxton357 somebody needs this.

Last edited:
Is that a metal planer? What is internal broaching?
Yes, a planar mill, or you may have heard it called a shaper. Looks like this one has single point (non-rotating) tooling, but many have a milling spindle and can do cool stuff. I assume by internal broaching they mean broaching keyways and/or splines on the inside of a part.

Basically a bigass machine that you can't make any money with but is cool to look at.

Not feeling the polished aluminum wheels on an otherwise stock looking military vehicle.....it just makes everything look weird. No under hood pics of a 4bt swap is also a little weird.

Socks for crocs

Might be rusty, might not

Back