FB MP finds of the day.

I see now where it had been posted and I’m happy to see your thoughts are the same lol
Consistency is my strong suit ;)

I know its a v10 truck, but if a man needed a work truck this would be hard to beat. Only 76k miles!
If only it was 4wd.

Big ol hydraulic winch to go with that pto would go a long ways toward forgiving the non-4wd!
I never want to work that hard to get next to the job that is more hard work.

These trucks are super easy to convert to 4wd. The 5r110 trans doesn't need to come out to be converted and the front axle is a direct bolt in.
Really. DO tell! That is a whole nother' gear turner.

Really. DO tell! That is a whole nother' gear turner.

This is all you need. Its about an hour job not killing yourself and a transfer case will bolt right on.

These trucks are super easy to convert to 4wd. The 5r110 trans doesn't need to come out to be converted and the front axle is a direct bolt in.
Is it that specific transmission or are the newer ones like this too? I know they use to have a different tail shaft from what I have been told.

Is it that specific transmission or are the newer ones like this too? I know they use to have a different tail shaft from what I have been told.
I'm not familiar with the newer transmissions, only the 5r110. I was looking heavily into a E350 4x4 conversion at one time and discovered this.

5r110's were from 2005-2010. From 2011-up it was the 6r140 I believe.

86145661.jpg

the best part is "the boat does not float" embedded in the middle.

Back