Feeler Thread, what's it worth? 1970 K20

But you'd have to figure the cost of that 2wd one in WITH the 4x4 one in order to have ONE running and functioning 4x4 that isn't swiss cheese and actually SAFE to drive on the road

all that said
If he is patient and wants to part it he can get there....but he will be cutting it into pieces and selling the vin and title for $500 of the total.
Unless it has some good metal somewhere it wont bring $2500,the no spin and four barrel intake is the best part(s).I'm sayin at best the 44 has a trak lok in it.

Not sure where all the negativity comes from, I was genuinely looking for opinions, I like to price my stuff to move quick, but there seems to be too many keyboard jockies here, puffed up on mnt. dew and skittles to get a genuine answer. Thanks for all the offers of scrap value. Again, I wasn't soliciting offers..

I'm feeling bold...BULLSHIT.
A ambiguous post with just enough to wet the appetite. A little tap dancing. Finally some pics. Next a firm price followed shortly by hurt feelings.

BULLSHIT.

Unless it has some good metal somewhere it wont bring $2500,the no spin and four barrel intake is the best part(s).I'm sayin at best the 44 has a trak lok in it.

My math went like this...
$500 for the front fender pair.
$500 for the hood
$500 for the vin and title
$1000 from miscellanous ...and to be fair that would take some hustle...but there is one born every minute.

Only 3 Pages so far?

uI77T0F.jpg

My math went like this...
$500 for the front fender pair.
$500 for the hood
$500 for the vin and title
$1000 from miscellanous ...and to be fair that would take some hustle...but there is one born every minute.
Agreed.

And yall think I'm a a**hole still on thin ice here. Dude you set your self up these guys are like dogs on bone Glws post this pos for $2000 and take the first offer u get.

Back