free roll cage material

Not trying to "go there" John....it's just one day you're on the attack, the next day you're falling on your sword.

Trying to help man
thanks man. last time i saw a "doc" for specific issues they gave me way too many medications that did not ....well didn't go well. and being an ex-addict really bad, the last doc didn't recommend meds since i had a history with that. i have done classes, the meetings, the groups etc etc but nowadays I deal with certain things pretty well compared to who i used to be

Can I get the cliff notes up to this point? :confused:

:popcorn:

John Fuller / Marty are the same person just has multiple personalities. He is bat shit crazy, can't weld for shit, and is riding around with an atom bomb strapped in the back of an XJ with tater cannons for front fenders. Other than that he is a great guy, a great fabricator, great business man, honest citizen, and most of all takes helpful advice and throws it out the window every time. That's my Cliff notes from all 19 pages

Is anyone else wondering how JF can post if he's been banned twice already?
Because he's Shawns alter ego comic book hero?

I'm just going to leave these here.

I thought I would push the amperage range of .035 hardwire and see the outcome.

View attachment 210945

View attachment 210946

View attachment 210947

View attachment 210948

All 3/8 plate, 22.5 degree bevel, 1/4 " backing
thanks for the pictues but I have NO CLUE what I'm looking at...sounds like you welded with .35 flux wire with 110v welder???
am I looking at "success" or "failure" in these pictures...to me they all look good i guess

This is a basic weld test results.

Not a 110V welder, a 220v or larger.

MIG welded horizontal, vertical, and overhead. Was done on 3/8" plate with. 22.5* bevel with a backing plate.

Weld the plates together and bend them in a U shape to see if the weld fails. No failures when bending, these are good all day long.

This is a basic weld test results.

Not a 110V welder, a 220v or larger.

MIG welded horizontal, vertical, and overhead. Was done on 3/8" plate with. 22.5* bevel with a backing plate.

Weld the plates together and bend them in a U shape to see if the weld fails. No failures when bending, these are good all day long.
ohh ok. was confused. so am i getting 3/8plate too for my little welder or am I getting the "normal" stuff that is meant for 110welder

I'm using a Lincoln 140 btw if that makes any difference. I think it's an awesome little welder and does surprisingly good for all my needs. Hope to have the aluminum gun for it by the summer

:shaking: don't waste the money on that.

Back