Fuel Prices report

chain.jpeg

Went to TS today. Murphy was $3.61 and diesel was $4.79. WTF?

got some regular yesterday a Sheets for $3.61, errberry else in town had it for $3.85. The news must of got around, the parking lot was packed.

Filled up the work truck, equipment and all my cans today, $395.00. So this is twice per month and then work truck gets two more fill ups at about $200. each. Crazy!

Sam's Club in Danville was $3.53 last night. Too bad I would use a quarter of a tank to fuel up the RV for this weekend but I did fill Momma's Grand up.$62 was still too much but better than the $85 a couple of weeks ago,

Crazy to me how Hartsville has so much higher fuel prices then Camden. 20 - 30 miles apart. $3.99 unleaded and $5.09 diesel. Cost $105 to fill the 250 yesterday because I wanted to go through the woods to the shop. Note to self fuel up in Camden from now on.

Was in Richmond yesterday and gasoline was $3.99

I have to go to New Jersey for work this coming Sunday and I'll be there for about two weeks. Not looking forward to the gas prices up there.

I have to go to New Jersey for work this coming Sunday and I'll be there for about two weeks. Not looking forward to the gas prices up there.
At least you don't have to pump it yourself :rolleyes:

At least you don't have to pump it yourself :rolleyes:

Crap...I forgot about that. I'll make sure to fill up before I get in to Jersey and then again after I get out of Jersey. I hate other people touching my vehicles.

I have some interesting stories about NJ. My dad ran a warehouse there in the 70's.

We're ALL ears :D

Crap...I forgot about that. I'll make sure to fill up before I get in to Jersey and then again after I get out of Jersey. I hate other people touching my vehicle
So, for those of us who don't know, What's the deal about NJ and filling up there? Is it a law or something that you can't fill your own tank?

Yep. I got yelled at by a gas station attendant the first time I went to Oregon and got out of the car to pump my own gas.
Same thing happened to me the one time I went to New Jersey.

To be fair, those guys can clean the HELL out of a windshield and never take the squeegee off the glass. It's oddly impressive.

Just googled from The fletcher ingles to ingles on howard gap. Only 8.7 miles and yesterday there was a .31 per gallon difference on regular.

87 basically holding at in the $3.90-$4.00 range around my neck of the woods with diesel around $5.

Back