He is going to shoot his eye out

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
My neighbor bought my son a birthday present :)

Wife just rolled her eyes :)
1c54e47b0eaaa34ad326205e2686fe58.jpg

Even though I have a daughter, I REALLY want to surprise her with one of these at Christmas when she is a little older. wrap it up and place it in the corner.
I walked past a pallet of them at walmart this week. Considered it for my daughter. She's 4.5, I think the age on the box said 8+... I had a 20 gauge shotgun somewhere in the 6-8 yr range. Not sure when the right time is...

I walked past a pallet of them at walmart this week. Considered it for my daughter. She's 4.5, I think the age on the box said 8+... I had a 20 gauge shotgun somewhere in the 6-8 yr range. Not sure when the right time is...
I plan on getting my daughter involved with firearms pretty early so she isn't scared of them and also respects them. I am think maybe 5-6 years old might be the age I am looking at.

Even though I have a daughter, I REALLY want to surprise her with one of these at Christmas when she is a little older. wrap it up and place it in the corner.

My 8 year old daughter has had a pink .22 cricket for 3 years and is probably a better shot than half of my buddies :D

Same for my 2 girls. I've been shooting for 30 years. Was privy to Char-Mecks range officers personal range and got one on one attention and BOTH my girls can punch a quarter from 100yds better than me o_O

Think I'm going to start the little man shooting at about 7, he's already been around shooting some, he likes it, unless we're shooting balloons!

Back