965D0C7C-B787-437E-A846-5039B305AC37.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 7F167D2B-877D-415D-8449-AC92C6D23719.jpeg
    7F167D2B-877D-415D-8449-AC92C6D23719.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 8223FDC4-F14B-484E-B63F-8B6B5CDA2986.jpeg
    8223FDC4-F14B-484E-B63F-8B6B5CDA2986.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 110
Hard to beat dog-dish & steels...sweet ride!
Yep, I actually bought some wheels for it. But could not bring myself to changing the look up. All of the interior is in the upholstery shop now for a freshen up. Then back to cruising.

I guess I'm old but I prefer the other cars style. What size tires rims are those?
20x8.5/10 for how I drive, it is a must. Complimented with all tubular suspension and progress rate coils, it’s a dream to drive. I definitely like them both ways myself. The 15s on the dodge get a bit sketchy sometimes with all that side wall though

Nice with the 390 and 4 speed?
Yes sir, it has a service block 390, Big Bad Orange, Go-pack car. According to research, it is one of 113 made in 1970.

Air ride done…. Will sit the frame on the ground or look like it’s lifted and needs cragars. Too bad the brand new built transmission that I waited weeks for came factory with no reverse or shifting up.

Attachments

• IMG_6351.jpeg
    IMG_6351.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6350.jpeg
    IMG_6350.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 25
Anybody go to the Charlotte Autofair this year? We went and camped out as usual...the swap meet keeps getting smaller and smaller. We were on an island by ourselves out in the Green field. Good for parking 3 or 4 cars and a trailer with our junk in the 2 actual spaces we get, but not many people walking by since its so far out of the way.

Anybody go to the Charlotte Autofair this year? We went and camped out as usual...the swap meet keeps getting smaller and smaller. We were on an island by ourselves out in the Green field. Good for parking 3 or 4 cars and a trailer with our junk in the 2 actual spaces we get, but not many people walking by since its so far out of the way.
I didn’t make it cause we were out of the country. But I heard next years shows will all be out field. And they weren’t collecting money for the spots…. Their Covid stealing really killed the auto fair. Took folks money and canceled the show. Sad, because it was always the biggest show and swap meet in this area. That being said, I’m heading to pigeon forge for ths rod run this weekend

I didn’t make it cause we were out of the country. But I heard next years shows will all be out field. And they weren’t collecting money for the spots…. Their Covid stealing really killed the auto fair. Took folks money and canceled the show. Sad, because it was always the biggest show and swap meet in this area. That being said, I’m heading to pigeon forge for ths rod run this weekend

yea...the Covid deal burnt a lot of folks. I wouldn't be mad if they consolidated the swap meet outside just so I wouldn't have to walk 12 miles to see everything. Make sense they would want to keep all us riff raff outside the track anyway. Felt like they were aiming for the cars and coffee crowd inside with all the car clubs, the Smith Heritage car event and the Ford Driving experience.

I know @ramjo had fun at the Smith Heritage display trying to make sure my buddies son didnt lay across the hood of a $2,000,000 Ferrari F40. :eek:

I went on Friday, it was sad...been going since I was 12 - not sure I'll be going again.

Back