Hot rods, street rods, muscle cars and old trucks

Hehehehehehehehe.....*clears throat*

Sorry, it might be jumping the gun a little, but I'll put mine up. Just got it two days ago. No engine or transmission currently. Plan is a 460 and c6. Get it reliable, cruise with my wife and kids, and paint it at some point.

1970 Ford Galaxie 500 4dr

Original 351 C6 car

Blue interior almost flawless

Hope for navy/marine blue body with a medium silver roof
96768ad200e511b326a1177b0e3ca9cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Car is mostly in primer now. 460 didnt work out because I was in a rush to get it in, and only had a day in the shop.

Since I've left mechanicing, I'm left without access to a shop, my 2 month unemployment has left me without savings, and my foray into the retail world has left me without time. The car is up for grabs, I'll make a for sale post soon, shoot me an offer if your interested. Do have some engine and transmission options available to go with the car.
351dbcae324e482ced1784a90e1b792a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I keep forgetting to post my new ride. 2020 rat rod 5.3 ls 4l60e 8.8 on air ride. Fun as hell to drive..
IMG_20200902_102937666_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200902_102930903_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200902_102923254_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200902_103654403.jpg

I want to like that I really do. And I sort of like it but the LS makes me think ho hum just another ls rat rod....

Im not up on all things LS, but what intake is that? Also, does it have O2s?

Im with Glen and prefer the oddball drivetrains, but it looks like a blast to roast the tires in.

Im not up on all things LS, but what intake is that? Also, does it have O2s?

Im with Glen and prefer the oddball drivetrains, but it looks like a blast to roast the tires in.

The intake is a cheap aluminum intake you can get off of eBay. It runs really well with it. It's not everybody's cup of tea. It has good power and fun to drive. You can pretty much smoke the tires off on take off. Also yes it is running the o2's.

Dad picked up a '74 f250 the other day....all in favor of a crown Vic swap, say 'aye

View attachment 325331 View attachment 325332

AYE!

I'm actually semi-looking for a 56 to 79 Ford to Vic swap and build a sort of protouring ride out of. I've got the old 390 from my Fairlane to stuff under the hood, just got to find one I want that also has a title and in a price range I can afford. So far I'm only getting 2 of 3.

AYE!

I'm actually semi-looking for a 56 to 79 Ford to Vic swap and build a sort of protouring ride out of. I've got the old 390 from my Fairlane to stuff under the hood, just got to find one I want that also has a title and in a price range I can afford. So far I'm only getting 2 of 3.

It's got a title and he will sell it :D.

I know I said in the contentment thread that I was pretty happy

Then I saw these pictures that encompass 2 of my most desirable wants in life....now...I'm very discontent
I wanted a C2 for a while.
Then drove a buddies 66 big block car that was for sale.
Like a chick you thought was smoking hot until she undressed and had a weiner, the lust ended immediately.

I wanted a C2 for a while.
Then drove a buddies 66 big block car that was for sale.
Like a chick you thought was smoking hot until she undressed and had a weiner, the lust ended immediately.
Have driven, Know the quirks. Still 10/10 would bang

Back