How long have you had it?

I've got a BTF 14 bolt truss that has been sitting in my garage since about June/July.

Worst for me though was when I bought a 1.6 16V motor conversion for a Samurai without even owning a Samurai. I actually bought the entire setup from a guy who was upgrading to a 4.3. About 4-6 months later I finally bought a Samurai. I drove the Sami stock for about two yrs or so and finally performed the motor swap last summer, but am still yet to finish the whole project so I can hear it run and drive it.

Hey, I tried to go the easy route, but I guess my timing is bad.

Tube for Bruiser (Ken)'s exo. Its been sitting on a shelf for 2 years.
Someday, it will get done :D

hahaha seems like everytime I am ready to bend tube I end up helping other people use my tube to finish there projects :) hehehe

atleast the tube keeps getting replaced

I have a drop pitman arm that came with my lift kit I put on my J10 in 1998. and I still have not installed it :shaking:. but since my PS box is bad I will put it on the new one

I've got a BTF 14 bolt truss that has been sitting in my garage since about June/July.
Worst for me though was when I bought a 1.6 16V motor conversion for a Samurai without even owning a Samurai. I actually bought the entire setup from a guy who was upgrading to a 4.3. About 4-6 months later I finally bought a Samurai. I drove the Sami stock for about two yrs or so and finally performed the motor swap last summer, but am still yet to finish the whole project so I can hear it run and drive it.

Are we taking bets on how long the Atlas will stay mated to the shipping pallette :flipoff2:

Are we taking bets on how long the Atlas will stay mated to the shipping pallette :flipoff2:

Hopefully it will get moved from the floor to the truck next week.:flipoff2:

100% Redneck here.......

The day I got my Dixie horn I installed it. Other more important things... (tow hooks for the rear, and a leaky axle seals, a sticking brake caliper) I know I let go for 6 months plus....

Guilty

DK called me to task on this one. :shaking:

Parts for Power Steering Conversion - 6+ years
Parts for OBA - 3+ years
Rear Lockright - 2+ years
Fuel tank straps - 6 months

And no, none of this stuff is for sale ;)

I've got a shifter for the dodge that I had overnighted almost a year ago sitting in the back seat

My Brain.

I'm told I have had it since birth. That would be 51 years ago.

One of these days I'm gonna start usin' it!:rolleyes:

Back