Job Hook Ups

need electrical work?

I'm a North Carolina licensed electrician,owner of JE electric out of Catawba,NC,Ive been in business for myself as a Residential electrician for 5 yrs.Many references,as of 2004 JE electric has wired 200+ new construction residential homes.Most home locations have been in,Morresville,Lincoln co. Catawba co.
.....Jim (828)217-4772

just throwing it out there again.

anyone in raleigh need any help doing anything. im pretty much a jack of all trades, master of none :lol: ive been working for my dad doing shitty jobs no one else wanted to do for the past 8yrs. it made me money so i didnt care, the only problem is that i am in raleigh and that job is in joco, and i dont get paid enough to commute after class everyday.

my skills........... i can wire stuff, i know how to read a schematic. (thats all im going to say about that bc im not an "electrician" but if you dont tell i won't ;) i can weld, no im not a certified welder but i can weld mig or stick like its going out of style. i am very proficient with a mexican backhoe. aka, i can dig holes with a shovel. your ol' lady want a new rose bush put in but you dont wanna do it? well im your man. i can mow grass. im quite used to the old fashioned push style lawn mower, i dont need nothin fancy. if you got a lawn mower an a lil cash, ill mow your grass. along those lines, i can trim hedges or any other type of yard work you can think of (weedeat, edge, etc) i can paint, with a paintbrush or spray gun or roller, whatever you've got i can use it. im pretty competent with most all hand or power tools, im no bob villa but i can get the job done nicely w/o f'ing up a lot of stuff in the process.

also, im cheeeeeeeaaaaaaaappppppppp. if you need any of the aforementioned stuff done just pm me with what you need done and how much you are willing to pay, you'll be surprised how little it takes. also, if what you need done isnt on the list, pm me. i just jotted down the first things that came to mind, i can do a lot of other stuff as well.

thanks for looking
andrew

Possible job opening

I work for a company that repairs commercial cooking equipment for large chain stores. We may be looking for someone in the Raleigh area as a Service Technician. This person would need to have an excellent work ethic and strong work experience with electrical, mechanical, plumbing, ect. We work on a little bit of everything. Pay is competitive and we have insurance. This is a great company to work for.

If this sounds like something you are qualified for and are interested in, send a resume to: bobby.ruppe@majorent.com

I am not the one doing the hiring but I am just giving a heads up to my peeps. When you send a resume, send a note along with it that you heard about the job from Nathan.

Good Luck!

For any construction folks out there I hear Hunter Construction Group in Charlotte was hiring recently. May still be looking for people.

In Raleigh, my company is looking for a technical guy to work at the Sprint store on Millbrook, repairing Nextels and what not. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll get you in touch with the guy doing the hiring.

this mat be a long shot but, i am takin forestry at Montgomery Community College and for the summer we have to work in some kind of forestry related job as part of our classes. so anybody on here involved in forestry or know somebody that is and needs some summer help?

my email is wuffpak@hotmail.com

Directv

I have been working with directv for about 6 months now, and they are still hiring, the company I work for is looking for around 15-20 more installers asap.

pm for more details

Like everyone else in the state, I'm looking for a job. I'm interested in full time or part time positions. I have engineering experience, but would really invite the opportunity to work in a new industry given the chance.

A brief overview of my skills:

B.S.M.E at University of North Carolina Charlotte, 2006
E.I.T. certified, and 2 years experience

I have experience with machine design (CAD/CAM), machining and metal fabrication, material characterization and low level management.

Please contact me via PM or at madcowdungbeetle (AT) gmail (DOT) com

possible job at a power plant

I thought I'd share what was put out at my company in case any of you are interested in possible contract positions at a power plant. I copied and pasted the info below. By the way, CNS is in York, SC, MNS is in Huntersville, NC and ONS is near Clemson, SC. Good Luck!
A few weeks ago, we shared details of our local supplemental workforce program and its three primary objectives to assist us in: managing costs, increasing depth of our nuclear supplemental resource pool and supporting the local economy. As this program continues to mature, some employees have asked how local individuals can be considered for contract opportunities. Duke Energy uses the services of many contract companies and continues to evaluate additional suppliers. Below is contact information for some preferred suppliers. Individuals seeking contract work should contact these folks directly. Those interested in Duke Energy job opportunities should review available openings on the Duke Energy Web site.
AMES (valve support)
· Diego Rolon, 920-544-2136
Bartlett Nuclear (janitorial, utility, radiation protection, decon, lead shielding, maintenance support)
· CNS – Tex Williams, 803-701-3693
· MNS – Bryant Harper, 704-875-4439
· ONS – Ken Hyde, 864-873-3033
· Fleet – Jim Petty, 864-873-3028
DZ Atlantic (civil, electrical, mechanical, welding, rigging, ice condenser, QC)
· CNS – Dean Jacobs, 803-831-3061
· ONS – Dennis Dale, 864-885-3253
· MNS – Mike Henline, 704-875-5781
· Fleet – W. Charles Chesnut, 803-701-3504; Angela Green, 864-653-2112
Fluor (ONS HELB/Tornado project)
Lea Whitman, 864-873-6506
Power Equipment Maintenance (rotating equipment, reactor head support)
Troy Burrows, 864-630-9215

Need any Welding done?

I have been doing welding for quite a few years. I have a mobile welding service. I can bring Tig(aluminum, carbon, chromoly, inconell, stainless, super duplex, and just about anything else you can thank of) I have stick capabilities, and offer mig. I have all tools on hand. I have very competitive pricing. No job is to big or to small. I am bonded and insured to 5mill. I normally work in the nuclear and pipeline industries. This economy has put a burden on everybody but I hope that people will not reduce quality for expense. I also have heat treating and line bore capabilities. Thank you Travis Wagers Tele: 423 360 0700 Live in Winston available 24/7

I am looking to hire someone.

Fabricator/welder.... or Mechanic w/ diagnostic skills, alot of people can bolt on parts....... Or someone that knows the differential world so i can get off the phone.

Pay is not good, and you will work very hard, opportunity to grow.

My company is hiring (ALLSTATE) in Charlotte

PM if your interested:
Hello everyone, I wanted to put it out there that my company is hiring. A Major insurance company (Allstate) in a Charlotte call center. I'm posting this up for 2 reasons, People are looking for work (You), and I get a recruiting bonus for recommending someone. we are looking for people that are great with people, can work in a call center environment and can sell Insurance products. We will train you for 2 hard weeks (PAID)(in Charlotte) to get your insurance license to sell Property and Casualty. You must pass an exam payed by us. The first two weeks will require you to concentrate and pay close attention to an instructor who is highly trained to teach you what you need to know, after you pass the exam (2 attempts) you will be trained to take inbound calls (You MUST pass the test). It's great work with a great hourly rate, excellent health benefits + a chance to make commission (based on sales). The work is here in Charlotte. We encourage everyone to apply.
I work in the Bilingual department, and know for a fact that we need to fill 10 bilingual positions.(Spanish) But again everyone is encouraged to apply. There is a new hire class beginning in July. please e-mail me for more information. I do not work for the HR department but can fill you in on the rest.
There will be a initial interview, most likely by phone then a formal interview.
There will be a Drug Exam.
You need to be flexible, and have reliable transportation, Punctuation is BIG for us, especially during the first 90 days.
Important things you need to know :
Must be up to date on Child Support (required by the State to get your P&C license)
have a clean criminal record (they will check)
EOE

anyone looking for some help around the morganton area, i can do almost anything ,im a fast learner work hard, very trust worthy, ill do almost anything let me no thanks

looking for something in morganton an surrounding areas. i have class a cdl can operate almost any kind of equipment. i have worked for a gradind company for 5 years. pm me if u know anybody looking for good help.

I have heard rumors that CommScope, that cable manufacturer that is up near your way is hiring drivers. My cousin works there and I will see him tomorrow at the big July 4th gig. I will find out for sure.

local company GLW trucking is looking for drivers.
be prepared to be gone from sunday night to friday night every week.

Great pay and good benefits, pm me if interested

Back