Job Hook Ups

My cousin did not know. Give it a shot and turn in an application anyway.

anyone in the conover,hickory,newton,lenoir,icard areas looking for help im 19 full time college student will work hard has own tools and is very trust worthy i am a automotive student but i can do carpentry and mig/tig welding too

(828)962-1990

Anyone know of any companies hiring for part time work in Greensboro/High Point area?? I need something that pays more and is more reliable. I have searched craigslists everyday and I never get a response. let me know if you know of anything. Really doesn't matter what it is, But please, nothing in retail.

Thanks,
Cory

I am a 23 year old male grad student at North Carolina State University and in search of part-time work. My class schedule is afternoon to evening Monday-Thursday so anything in the morning or evenings will work. I have worked many jobs since I was 15 and don't mind long hours on my feet or manual labor. Lifting heavy weight is not a problem. My experience ranges from customer service, to nearly every position in food and beverage to banking. I live near NCSU but have reliable transportation and am willing to commute. I can provide professional and personal references as necessary. My E-mail address is baryn.haas@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

I am a 23 year old male grad student at North Carolina State University and in search of part-time work. My class schedule is afternoon to evening Monday-Thursday so anything in the morning or evenings will work. I have worked many jobs since I was 15 and don't mind long hours on my feet or manual labor. Lifting heavy weight is not a problem. My experience ranges from customer service, to nearly every position in food and beverage to banking. I live near NCSU but have reliable transportation and am willing to commute. I can provide professional and personal references as necessary. My E-mail address is baryn.haas@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

I dont have a job for you (sorry) but i just wanted to say....Now thats the way you present yourself when lookin for a job. That was a very well laid out post. If i were looking for a new hire you'd be at the top of my list.

I dont have a job for you (sorry) but i just wanted to say....Now thats the way you present yourself when lookin for a job. That was a very well laid out post. If i were looking for a new hire you'd be at the top of my list.

Well thank you. Even at 23 I've been down this road many a times before.

Please pass things forward and let me know if anything comes across your desk, so to say.

don't let him fool you.:flipoff2:

baryn, shoot me a pm, might have a possibility for you.

custom fabrication apprentice

Hi guys, I just want to see if anyone has a custom fab shop and needs some help fabricating parts for 4x4 vehicles. I especially would like to learn about custom suspension setups. This is something I've wanted to do for years but there isn't a lot of opprotunities out there. I am 24 years old and have a degree in mechanical engineering from Forsyth Tech and a certificate in cnc programming from Guilford Tech. I've worked on cars since I was a kid and there isn't much I can't take apart or put back together. My last job was at a manufacturing fabrication shop in Browns Summit where I mostly ran a cnc laser machine and used manual and cnc 3 axis mills and helped fabricate everything that came to the shop. I am a very beginner welder for stick and mig and i have run only a bead or two with a tig. This is a skill set I am really wanting to grow.
The only kicker is that I now live in Pinnacle, NC (near mayberry) and I dont have any option for relocating right now so it would have to be near here.
I am not looking for alot of money or any for that matter, I just want to gain more exp. in fabrication, especially with custom vehicles and pref. 4x4's. I guess it would be like an apprenticeship deal.
Anyway if you know of something just shoot me an e-mail at mech_eng1@yahoo.com ;thanks for reading.

My company is hiring for the RDU area and some other areas in NC
Gaylor, Inc. is governed by and committed to the electrical industry’s highest standards of professional integrity, performance, and cost effective services for the benefit of our clients. We recognize that our employees are our most important resource in maximizing sales growth and return on investment through teamwork, safety, personnel development and customer service.

We are currently accepting applications for Electrical General Superintendents, Field Supervisors, Crew Leaders, Journeymen and Apprentices for projects in the Raleigh/Durham area.

Qualified applicants must have experience with commercial and industrial electrical installations, outstanding work ethic, excellent communication skills and a desire to grow and develop within a successful organization.

Gaylor, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical and Dental, Paid Holidays and Vacation, 401(k) plan, Education Assistance, and several other options.

If you are interested in a position with Gaylor, Inc., please fax your resume to 919-939-2948, or email to Raleigh@gaylor.com.

I am currently a Senior in Business Administration at North Carolina State. I am graduating in May with specializations in supply chain management/operations and will have sat for 12 hours towards finance. I also am minoring in Spanish.

I am versed in inventory management, six sigma, procurement, as well as many other supply chain topics. I'm in search for an entry level position in the Raleigh area in a supply chain position like purchasing, logistics, or manufacturing to begin post graduation.

My related course list:
Business Process Management
Operations Planning and Control Systems
Purchase Supply Management
Supply Chain Practicum (To be completed in the spring)
Advanced Personal Financial Management (Spring 2010)
Financial Management of Corporations
Investment Portfolio Management

My email is Clkirchh @ ncsu.edu and I can also be reached through PM.

Thanks!

I recently graduated from Wyotech having taken Automotive Tech, Motorsports chassis fab, and Streetrod fab. I am looking for a job in a 4x4 fabrication shop, an entry level position. My welding experience is limited as I had never welded prior to attending Wyotech. I am motivated to learn though, since this is the field that I have wanted to get into for quite some time. I have some Auto Mechanic experience from school (also attended CPCC Automotive Tech), work, and working on my own vehicles. I am in the Charlotte, NC area and currently cannot relocate but I am willing to drive a long commute for the right job. I have a resume and references ready. I can be reached by PM or e-mail- whereswhipple@hotmail.com Thank you!

I'm looking for a Professional Automotive Painter, must also be bodyshop friendly. 4-ten hour days, Health Insurance, paid vacation etc.

PM me for details

4WheelParts of Raleigh is looking to grow our staff by one. We are currently accepting applications for technicians. If you are currently a Tech and sick and tired of rusty repair jobs and wish you were building customs all day then this may be the opportunity for you.

We want seasoned veteran technicians or self motivated quick learners. If you expect to be hired offering nothing more than desire to learn and a 5-gallon bucket of tools you might not want to waste your/my time.

We work 5 days a week with alternating weekends off as well as paid holidays, vacation time, benefits and 401k. This is a fast paced environment where we work hard and have a lot of fun doing it. We have a very competetive pay scale and the top producers are well taken care of.

This is a great opportunity for somebody and I would prefer to meet any applicants face to face. PLease stop by for a confidential interview instead of calling the store or PMing me here. Our techs average from 35k-65k depending on experience and your ablility to perform.

We are located at:
7109 Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh, N.C. 27612

Our hours are M-f from 9-6 and Sat from 9-3, I will be out of the Office this Saturday 10/24.

I am 22 years old currently enrolled at pitt community college I am planning on getting a constuction degree from there. I was aslo enrolled a ECU majoring in construction management. For the last 4 years I have been working for a lawn maintenance and landscaping company. At this job we did everything from flipping houses, paver patios, and of course grass cutting. I am just looking something part-time while i am in school. Somewhere around the greenville area

any one hiring in the morganton area part/full time. or will do odd jobs, fencing contruction, landscaping anything just to get by thanks.

Trying to avoid a commute to Greensboro

So we found out today that the Coke warehouse in Salisbury is closing next March. I have a job, but its about 50 miles from the house...thinking thats its just about not worth 100 miles a day on the road, to go get in a truck, and drive all day. Clean MVR, 7 yrs tractor trailer experience (not the drink trucks), and 3 sick days in 7 years.

704-239-3370

Thanks!

Chris,
If you are willing to be gone (OTR) let me know I can get you hooked up.

It will probably mean a M-F trip EVERY week but usually home on weekends.

Back