Job Hook Ups

Anyone looking for an auto/truck technician around charlotte? I'm looking for a new job. My current employer is about to fold and I want to get out before it happens.

I'm ASE certified truck and auto tech. I will graduate from CPCC in may with an associates degree in heavy truck and transport technology. Also, I'm a state inpsector and I have a forklift license. Experiened in Alignments, steering, suspension, electrical, brakes, manual trans/clutch, gas engine repairs and just getting my feet wet with drivability diagnostics. Im also well experienced with truck air brakes, steering, suspension, transmissions, and minor diesel engine repairs and I've worked on forklifts as well.

I am an extremely fast and motivated learner.

I can provide references and a resume.

I have my own tools.

Really wanting to get into a truck shop again, but not a must.

You can contact me thru email: jtbenfie@yahoo.com or phone 704.309.5684

Thanks
Josh

Well, my wife and I are nearly ready to relocate to Wilmington. The only 2 things stopping us is selling the house and a job in Wilmington.

My wife is currently working part time and is in school full time.

Me on the other hand, will need to look for something in Wilmington area before we pick up and move.

I'm mainly looking for something in estimating or management in the industrial construction or manufacturing industry but would consider other areas of construction or similar.

BS in Construction Management
OSHA 30 hour and 10 hour certified
Experienced Project Manager (over 2 years)
Experienced Field Supervisor (over 5 years)
Familiar with AutoCAD, Primavera, and most standard computer software
NC General Contractor License Qualifier
Experience in working in the construction trades. Pretty much means I've performed nearly every construction activity in the past (i.e., NOT a greenhorn desk jocky without real world experience) :D
Experience with structural steel, concrete, conveyor systems, crans and rigging, steel and alloy fabrication, HVAC fab and install, mechanical piping (chemical and pharmaceutical), millwright, etc. etc.

I'd be open to various other options. I am working on my MBA as well as a Master in Construction Management. So, I do have some Business experience. :)

If you are around the Wilmington area and know of something, I'd appreciate you letting me know.

Thank you,
Rob

I am currently a Senior in Business Administration at North Carolina State. I am graduating in May with specializations in supply chain management/operations and will have sat for 12 hours towards finance. I also am minoring in Spanish.

I am versed in inventory management, six sigma, procurement, as well as many other supply chain topics. I'm in search for an entry level position in the Raleigh area in a supply chain position like purchasing, logistics, or manufacturing to begin post graduation.

My related course list:
Business Process Management
Operations Planning and Control Systems
Purchase Supply Management
Supply Chain Practicum (To be completed in the spring)
Advanced Personal Financial Management (Spring 2010)
Financial Management of Corporations
Investment Portfolio Management

My email is Clkirchh @ ncsu.edu and I can also be reached through PM.

Thanks!

Check out these guys: http://www.novozymes.com/en

Last I heard, they were looking for some supply chain people. Supposed to be a really good company to work for with excellent pay/benefits.

Electronic Technician 3rd shift!!!

I work for a staffing agency here in Raleigh...Org-Chart Solutions... I am reaching out to the forum for some help.

I am in need of an experienced 3rd shift Electronic Technician for one of my clients in Mebane. Here is a brief description of the job.

This position will ensure effective and efficient maintenance of electrical and mechanical manufacturing machinery. Requirements include an AS in Electrical Engineering Technology or comparable experience in industrial electronics/instrumentation with an emphasis in PLC programming or comparable military/work experience. Experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs preferred.

Position starts ASAP!!!! Send me your resume!!!!

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT WORK OR PM ME Matt.kirchhoff@orgchartsolutions.com or call me in the office 919-758-8306

Part time Worker

Looking at possibly hiring a part time person.

Person would need to be flexible w/hours, know how to weld (stick and MIG). Be mechanically inclined, have attention to detail, able to work w/ the public.

Person needs to be local to WS and have their on transportation.

Mon-Fri. No weekends. Pay would be based on experience. The right person could potentially become full time.

PM me w/ any interest and I'll get back to you. Please no calls.

Thanks!

Dave

Mechanic

The Meineke in Morrisville ,NC is looking for a full time mechanic.I worked there and transferred to the garner store . This is one of the most busiest shops I have ever worked at.
He bases pay on experience and knowledge .
Their looking for someone who can work well with the other techs as well as on their own '
Also be ASE certified or getting them .
Contact Chris Mankin 919-226-1027

For more info.

Anyone need a heavy equipment operator? I've been around grading,land clearing, and pipeline most of my life. I can run bulldozer,pan/scrapper,wheel or track loader,packer,skid steer and i've run a back hoe and track hoe some. I live in statesville, pm or call 704-500-1591 if you can help THANKS.

Anyone need a heavy equipment operator? I've been around grading,land clearing, and pipeline most of my life. I can run bulldozer,pan/scrapper,wheel or track loader,packer,skid steer and i've run a back hoe and track hoe some. I live in statesville, pm or call 704-500-1591 if you can help THANKS.
good luck,i've been looking for a job around here running equipment since october.found 1 job for 15 dollars an hour and 1 maybe job and if it comes through it will be in hati.looks like i'm going back to the oil field.it's killer money but it's all out west.

good luck,i've been looking for a job around here running equipment since october.found 1 job for 15 dollars an hour and 1 maybe job and if it comes through it will be in hati.looks like i'm going back to the oil field.it's killer money but it's all out west.

yeah tell me about it, nobodys moving dirt.

Posting this up for my GF.

She Needs a job around Albemarle, Troy, Biscoe, Asheboro
- even Concord, High Point, Thomasville, Lexington for enough money.

Looking for Administrative work, food service, retail and similar.

She's got experience as an Office manager for a construction company, Retail Store Management and also Service and Events Coordinator (resort, catering, golf club).

Thought I'd give it a shot and post here.
Please Yall keep an eye out for me/her.

I didnt read thru the pages on here. but is there any one on here needing a automotive sales job? our location is in hickory.

I think I posted in this thread a while back, but I found out today that my temp job may be ending soon. I have a mechanical engineering degree and have experience with medium-duty trucks and cooling systems for heavy equipment.

Things I am:
-Hard worker
-Fast learner
-Detail oriented
-Good at working with a variety of people

Things I am not:
-Content with the ´status quo´
-Ass-kisser
-Happy to sit behind a desk ALL day

If you know of a permanent position that may be available, please let me know and I can forward my resume to the appropriate person.

I didnt read thru the pages on here. but is there any one on here needing a automotive sales job? our location is in hickory.

I can sell cars:driver:

Needing a part time job in the charlotte area while in school. I have experience in auto parts, landscaping, minor electrical, and golf. yes golf lol, I can build and repair clubs as well as do turf upkeep and management

I am looking for something full time. I have an Associates degree in Business Administration. I have no problem working in an office or working outside the office. I will kiss ass if I need to and do it with a smile on my face. I love working with people and want something interesting. Need something in the Greensboro/High Point area....I have been looking since January with no luck but temp jobs.

Have Resume ready if needed.

please PM if you know of anything!

I am looking for a summer job/internship in the field of horticulture, I am a junior at NC State in Landscape Design, and looking to work for a design, instal, or maintenance crew. I love being outside and working hard, I have experience landscaping, operating heavy equipment, and horticultural practices. Looking to work full time starting May 10-August 20, and part time the rest of the year. I have transportation and can work anywhere in the Triangle. Feel free to call me any time or PM me and I can have a resume and or reference ready for you. Thank you guys for your time.

Nathan Mattar
Junior, Landscape Design
North Carolina State University
(828) 406-0291

If you are willing to travel for the summer then I may be able to get you a job where I work. Check outthe website but pm me if interested, if you try to make contact right now at the office you will probably be blown off. Evisionscapes.com.

We need a full time guy (or gal) here at Oliver's. You MUST know how to weld and want to work, 8-5, Mon-Fri. I'm not in a position to train anybody to weld. Pay will be based on experience. PM me for details, please no calls.
Thx!
Dave
***EDIT*** We have already filled this position. Thanks for all the replies.

Dave

im looking for something in the Hotel business been doing it for 12yrs now. let me know if hear of anything i want back in NC

Back