Job Hook Ups

We need a full time guy (or gal) here at Oliver's. You MUST know how to weld and want to work, 8-5, Mon-Fri. I'm not in a position to train anybody to weld. Pay will be based on experience. PM me for details, please no calls.
Thx!
Dave

damn wish I was closer :(

Anybody know of any decent jobs around charlotte. I'm getting tired of traveling so much. I can do most things, wrenching on cars, landscaping, detailing, construction, run most equipment. My degree is construction management with a minor in business. I worked at an off-road shop for a few years and can do most things. Let me know what you've got.
Thanks
Micah

I just got back from being deployed with the NC Guard and am looking for a job until I move to Chicago in July. Preferably landscaping or something in that field as I have plenty of experience in that area and can run just about any piece of equipment.

no one want to give car sales a shot? we are looking for 4 new hires. paid training.

Still looking for something. I might have something coming up but its not for sure. Never thought it would be this bad getting out of college and trying to find a job even out of my field.

Guess I better throw my name in this hat also.

Things are getting rough at my current job.

I feel like I better start looking.

I have a lot of sales/automotive experience, mostly parts sales.

Will add more later...I'm at work.:lol:

https://att.taleo.net/careersection...obs&lang=en&job=552062&utm_content=site-basic

just in case you're in this area looking
Qualifications

Required Qualifications:
At least 18 years of age
6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation
TESTS: Applicants will be expected to pass any assessment associated with the position.

TRAINING:
Classroom training
On-the-job training
On-line training
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
One year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills

Needed: Welder that is capable of passing 6010 down hill root and hot pass. 7018 fill and cap. Also must be very proficient in fitting pipe. All test are b.31.3 x-ray 100%.Job position is in Greensboro. Please PM me if interested. P.S. If you cannot pass a x-ray quality weld with this proceedure please do not waste yours or mine time. Thanks Travis Also if you have your own welding rig that is a plus.

Need a job also im just getting out of school with a electricians pre apprenticeship ( Electricians helper) im 18 and am willing to go anywhere theres work..

Warehouse/Forklift work in Sanford

I work at a staffing agency in Raleigh, but I have 4 or 5 clients in the Sanford area that are looking for quality, reliable and punctual people with Warehouse experience. Must be able to drive sit down and/or stand up forklifts. Shipping/Receiving experience a plus... 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift work... pay starts around $8.50 an hour and goes up with experience and shift differential. MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK..... Positions are temp to perm

Send me a PM or Email me at Matt.kirchhoff@orgchartsolutions.com

If you know of anybody looking for Light Industrial work in the Raleigh or Sanford area, please feel free to pass my info along to them.

We are looking for 1 full time technician. We will accept expierenced and non with a willingness to learn must have mechanical abilities. Pay range varies from $10-$20 based on expierence. Will consider tech shcool graduates, proffesional mechanics, or someone with an extreme drive. ASE certs a plus but not required. We are a rearend and offroad speciality company. Someone with an interest in this area would be helpfull. Knowledge of jeeps, toyotas and other SUV will be required and expected to learn. We can train the correct way to rebuild a rearend, but general mechanical knowledge is needed. We are a small company that does a high volume so everyone has to pull there weight. Applicant will be trained by a tech that will be leaving in around 5 months at which time an additional tech will be brought in for you to manage. Tools required though there is a shop box that has everything needed. Welding Skills a plus does not need to be certified but weld like they are (Please inlcude this in your skill set) Please send resume and salary requirement to Chase@eastcoastgearsupply.com Any comments and highlights please include in the body of the email. we are looking to hire immediatly. Applicant needs to be clean profesional and drug free. You can look us up at www.eastcoastgearsupply.com

our craigslist add

Leith Toyota in Raleigh

We are gonna need a shipping/receiving warehouse type guy. Our current guy is leaving end of April. Work early and go home early. His current hours are 4:30AM-12:30PM. No Saturdays, no phones, no dealing with the public. You'd meet the truck every morning, check in the parts order, separate the customer stuff from stock, and put away the stock inventory. Not going to get rich but it's a steady job with benefits at a good company. You need to be able to keep up inventory and put shit where it goes. You need to be reasonably fit because some stuff is heavy like hoods, axles, etc... PM me or come by and get an application.

APPLE Data Center coming to Denver/Newton area. Not sure if they will be hiring or what, but its a new building...

I'm finishing school in 5 weeks. Anyone know of any Bio Med Tech jobs in NC?

:fuck-you:
APPLE Data Center coming to Denver/Newton area. Not sure if they will be hiring or what, but its a new building...

Thats more maiden then denver/newton. From what I hear it wont be many jobs if any at all.

Getting a little depressed. Had a few phone calls and emails, but nothing too promising. I just need to meet the right person who can help get me in somewhere. All this free time is driving me crazy!

This was sent to me yesterday. If anyone fits the bill its local in charlotte.

I have an immediate need in Charlotte, for an Associate Sales Rep, surgical. The starting base is $60,000 to make $65,000, plus $500/month car allowance, all gas and business expenses.

My client is looking for a 2000 to 2003 college grad, and military officer experience.

Thanks,

Ryan Hurley
Century Associates Executive Search
National Medical Sales recruiter
101 Route 130
The Presidential Center
Madison Bldg / Suite 330
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
Direct Dial 856-786-7052
Fax 856-786-3407
Email: centurysearch5@aol.com

Since I was looking I was sent this yesterday.. I do not know them..

--------------------------------------------------

We have a System Administrator opening at Stewart Engineering.

I’m looking for someone with 3+ years experience in a Windows-based server/client environment. Knowledge of AD, DNS, MS Exchange required. SQL and VMWare experience is a plus.

Anyone interested in this position please reply to me directly at: mprice@stewart-eng.com
Feel free to forward this email to anyone who may be a good candidate.

Thanks,

Matthew Price | IT Manager
Associate Vice-President
STEWART
Engineering. Innovation. Solutions.

Main 919.380.8750
421 FAYETTEVILLE ST, STE 400, RALEIGH, NC 27601

Since I was looking I was sent this yesterday.. I do not know them..

--------------------------------------------------

We have a System Administrator opening at Stewart Engineering.

I’m looking for someone with 3+ years experience in a Windows-based server/client environment. Knowledge of AD, DNS, MS Exchange required. SQL and VMWare experience is a plus.

Anyone interested in this position please reply to me directly at: mprice@stewart-eng.com
Feel free to forward this email to anyone who may be a good candidate.

Thanks,

Matthew Price | IT Manager
Associate Vice-President
STEWART
Engineering. Innovation. Solutions.

Main 919.380.8750
421 FAYETTEVILLE ST, STE 400, RALEIGH, NC 27601

I worked for stewart when they had an office here in Wilmington. Great company! Benefits were outstanding. 30 days vacation a year! If I moved to Raleigh, I would definately work forthem again...

I'm considering a career change. I have been in the fire sprinkler industry for 18 yrs. I have done every thing from installation to project management. This is the first time I've been out of work in 15 yrs., and that was for 1 week. it's been 6 wks. scene I've had a job. the prospects of me getting a job in this field are slim to none because of the economy and lack of construction.

What industry would you go into if you were in my shoes?
please help!

Back