Job Hook Ups

I'm in need of a job asap (I got a kid on the way & a wedding to pay for). Im a 24 year old male who doesnt drink or smoke so u dont have to worry about me showing up hungover. I just got laid off as a service writer at wal mart. I can do just about anything have done carpentry some roofing drywall got mad skills on cutting you the right length piece the first time. A little paint & body experience can run a register good customer service skills. I graduated from nascar technical institute in mooresville. Used to be a tech but car wreck ruined my back so Im not some random kid who thinks they know every thing

looking for something in the accounting field, currently in school for accounting. will graduate fall of 2011 just needing to get into the field and out of my current job. looking for Charlotte area.

Any jobs in the raleigh, chapel hill area?? Willing to do almost anything. Need money to build!! Please Pm me if possible. Thanks Jeff

surveying

mckim and creed (not sure i spelled that correct) is looking for i-men and crew chiefs with at least 6 months exp. i dont work there myself, but i got friends that do and they are booming. they are looking to hire about 16 people if im correct in the next month or so. pay range is 14 max for i-men and starting 16ish for chiefs. they use rangers and topcons mostly in the field. hopefully this will help someone out. if you need anymore info just pm me and ill try and get back with you. they are located on the west side of matthews off of sardis road between 74 and old monroe rd.

I'm in need of a job asap (I got a kid on the way & a wedding to pay for). Im a 24 year old male who doesnt drink or smoke so u dont have to worry about me showing up hungover. I just got laid off as a service writer at wal mart. I can do just about anything have done carpentry some roofing drywall got mad skills on cutting you the right length piece the first time. A little paint & body experience can run a register good customer service skills. I graduated from nascar technical institute in mooresville. Used to be a tech but car wreck ruined my back so Im not some random kid who thinks they know every thing

If you want to drive 30 to 45 mins a day you can come try to work for me you will make more that you did at wally world if you like to work a lot

ps I am based at sugar mtn nc town is banner elk its 30 for me from black mtn. depending how you drive

828-260-1967 bryan

anybody guys are dropping like flies. I am not bad its just long hours. If you like to make money for toys this is for you. I want things done right my cleints are stupid rich. Like 100's of millons most of them.
pm me asu guys/girls i can work around oyur schedule. I really need the next me or a mini me ill make it well worth someones time I promise when I make $ everyone does. Heck last year I gave all 9 guys on one job a 1000 bonus of a 20000+ jobs finished in 3 days.

Wish I were closer, I'd jump all over this. You supply a company vehicle?

Still Looking! Anyone know of any companies that offer a courier position? I would love to drive around a company car all day and make deliveries. I have applied to BMP, Spectrum, AAP, NAPA, Carquest, Consolidated, etc.
Also I am really good with spreadsheets and applications like Word, Excel, Quickbooks, Outlook, Office, and can even do some CAD.
Don't mind being someones' assistant, getting them coffee and doing all the things they don't want to do. Only thing I ask, is no weekends unless its for like half a day on Saturday.

Anything out there in the Greensboro/High Point area?

If you want to drive 30 to 45 mins a day you can come try to work for me you will make more that you did at wally world if you like to work a lot
im intrested pm me more details or call me 828 450 0604

Industrial Electricians Greenville NC

I need 4 experienced industrial electricians for a 5 week contract job at a large plant in Greenville NC.

Pulling wire, panels, conduit, etc.

Pays $18 an hour starts ASAP(like tomorrow)

If you know of anybody, please email me Matt.kirchhoff@orgchartsolutions.com or PM me

I can keep you busy working after that in the Raleigh area with the same company on a different project.

well the time has come. . . .

i am a northern boy movin south. lookin the durham area.

10+ years auto mechanic. i can do almost anything. run a ammco brake leath to a hunter alignment machine to a oil change to a set of 4 tires on a ferrarie race car fresh off the track.

what ya got for a guy like me. i will be looking for a job in 2 months or so. got to clear up a few loose ends here first.

oh ya i got a tool box to bring with me. its got 1-2 tools in it. :shaking:

Meineke in garner is looking for a new tech
Hours are 7:30-6:00 pm monday - friday and saturday 7:30 to 5:00 pm . We are looking for a ASE certified b level tech
pay is competitive you get one day off during the week and sunday
Pm me for details

This is a little eairly but I will be looking for something part time for this coming school year in or around GREENVILLE, NC as I am an ECU student Majoring in Construction Management

Can start in August, interested in just about anything. Have experience in the food industry, landscaping, general labor, and customer service.

thanks,
Jake

TIG WELDERS

Full time 40+ hours a week(4-10 hour days).. as much OT as you want. Located in Raleigh/Cary area.

Must have 3+ years of TIG welding and be able to read blueprints.

Experience with Stainless steel a plus. Fab work and pipe fitting a plus as well.

$16.00 an hour. Most workers are getting at least 5 hours of OT each week.

PM me or send me your resume... Matt.kirchhoff@orgchartsolutions.com

well im back to needing a job again. . . .

can do pretty much any thing from clean :poop: outta toliets(prefer not to) and fab work to operating equipment. If I cant do it im a quick learner.

Well, had only recently (2 months) ago started a new job, they did a bit of layoffs this weekend, I went into work last night and was told "if ya made it through the weekend, you have nothing to worry about" Worked all night, 7 am rolls around I head home, 10:30 I get a phonecall to inform me not to come in tonight, yada yada. Fun stuff right, looking again.

Prefer Clemmons/Winston but Greensboro area would work aswell.

Have worked as everything from General Tech (oil changes, tire rotations, etc...) to Press Operator (Job I just lost) to package delivery guy (UPS) Fast Food (Mcdonalds 5-6 years ago) list goes on.

Very limited experience, most of my jobs have been temp/seasonal jobs, will probably go back to school if nothing else, would like to learn to weld but have absolutely no experience. Willing to work any shift.

I do have a criminal record, no violent offenses, no felonies, just stupid things from when I was in highschool (Destruction of personal property)

Very social, outgoing, willing to learn anything but would need training.

Was told I may be "rehired" for the job I just lost in a few weeks, but thats not something I would like to rely on. Let me know what you know of, PM me for any information. I am currently involved with a Temp Agency who may also find me work fairly quickly.

Thanks

Eric

IT, computer tech, Desktop support etc.

I currently have a job but they have cut my hours from 40 a week to maybe 10 in 2 weeks. With that said I am looking for work/job with more hours so I can pay the bills. I can do pretty much anything on a windows computer on pretty much any type of network. I have an Assoc degree in IT/Networking so I can build/troubleshoot LAN/WLAN networks.

The problem I am running into is that I do not have all the certifications all the IT jobs are asking for because I cannot afford them at this point and time. I have been doing all of this at home for at least 6 years almost on a constant basis.

I'll even come to your house/work (within reason) and work on your gear at your house for a reasonable price. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Still looking for Technicians at work. Be night shift but only 4 days a week. I feel its good pay but it all depends on what qualifications you have and what they start you out with. PM me.

Back