Job Hook Ups

I'm considering a career change. I have been in the fire sprinkler industry for 18 yrs. I have done every thing from installation to project management. This is the first time I've been out of work in 15 yrs., and that was for 1 week. it's been 6 wks. scene I've had a job. the prospects of me getting a job in this field are slim to none because of the economy and lack of construction.
What industry would you go into if you were in my shoes?
please help!

1: medical field

2: technology

3: something that has anything to do with Food

thats it in a nutshell. I may be getting into the food industry, had a interview this week and it looks promising. we'll see.

1: medical field

2: technology

3: something that has anything to do with Food

thats it in a nutshell. I may be getting into the food industry, had a interview this week and it looks promising. we'll see.
thanks for the heads up...I got lucky and landed a 2 year job locally.

the company is looking for an experienced plumbing super intendant

PM me for more info

I am looking for painters and gutter installers in banner elk boone area. good pay moody boss more work than we can do year around.

bryan

We are gonna need a shipping/receiving warehouse type guy. Our current guy is leaving end of April. Work early and go home early. His current hours are 4:30AM-12:30PM. No Saturdays, no phones, no dealing with the public. You'd meet the truck every morning, check in the parts order, separate the customer stuff from stock, and put away the stock inventory. Not going to get rich but it's a steady job with benefits at a good company. You need to be able to keep up inventory and put shit where it goes. You need to be reasonably fit because some stuff is heavy like hoods, axles, etc... PM me or come by and get an application.

Still need this. They hired a guy and he lasted exactly one week. He was 70 something and couldn't deal with the (basic) computer skills needed.

I am looking for painters and gutter installers in banner elk boone area. good pay moody boss more work than we can do year around.
bryan

Really need guys with brains ASU guys come on its not that bad and you can make 700+ a week.

Hell.....I worked for Brian painting and made good money....pretty easy to work for

had a couple of guys last year taking home over 900 a week at peak summer. Worked a lot of hours though

Working for Bryan isnt so bad as long as you can understand him :flipoff2: . And you get to drive a badass box truck. :wheel: If i was not doing my internship this summer i would work for the fawker again.

^ Unsure^:flipoff2:

Working for Bryan isnt so bad as long as you can understand him :flipoff2: . And you get to drive a badass box truck. :wheel: If i was not doing my internship this summer i would work for the fawker again.

Sam worked 3 weeks and got a total of 21 hours maybe. I was thinking of getting new shirts that say do you speak webbapanese!!

Hey guys, got an opening here at work. Any mechanical engineers with an HVAC/mechanical systems background looking for work out there? Pharma buildings experience is a must for my boss. Not being a major douche is a must for me, you'll be sitting across the cubicle wall from me. :lol: Job is here in Morrisville by the airport.

ANYBODY...I really don't want to have to put an add in the paper again.

Its awefull !!! but funny

INSULATION INSTALLER

One of our clients in is need of 6-10 insulation installers.

MUST HAVE INSULATION EXPERIENCE. Commercial and Residential. Steel toe boots and long pants needed.

Piece work but has been averaging about $15-18 an hour. As many hours as you want to work... Paid weekly via direct deposit.

Job is located in Durham and starts tomorrow morning at 9am. Must come by my office today to fill out paperwork.

Give me a call in the office today... 919-758-8306

Matt

Anybody got anything in the Greensboro - High Point area? Had 3 interviews with no luck, 1 interview is possible, but its a waiting game and I don't want to wait and do nothing.

Looking for something dealing with office work, computers, Labor, whatever. Just want something stable and that pays halfway decent. I gotta get out of my parents house!!

Thanks guys!

I'm starting my business of aluminum patio's,carports,insulated roof systems.... up again.I'm advertising next week in Iwanna's and hope to have some business in a few weeks.I'll need
1 dummy(just kiddin) to help on these type jobs.What I mean by dummy is someone to hold,hand,cut materials.
REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to read a tape measure.
Must have valid drivers license
Must speak english
Must have own transportation
Can't be scared of heights or sweat.
Can't weigh over 200-210lbs because of condition of many roofs and patios being removed or repaired.
This kind of work is sporatic.May work 1-2 days a week or 6 days a week depending on business.
I pay 150.00 a day on insulated roofs and 100.00 a day on patios....Roofs usually take 6-8HRS and patios 3hrs to 3-DAYS.
I adjust pay to the job but have always been more than fair.
Anyway if this sounds good to anyone PM(with info about you and location) or leave name # here and I will start calling potential helpers in about 2-3WKS.I'd prefer someone who lives in or near Morganton,NC.
Thanks,Daniel(Shade Master)

Still Looking for something in the Triad area.
Very computer savvy, great with people, detail oriented, dependable and ready to work!

If anyone knows of anything or anyone needs someone reliable and will do a great job. Please let me know!

Customer service experience and great with computer software such as MS Office, Word, Excel, Quickbooks, AutoCad, Power Point, Etc. 65-70 wpm.

anybody guys are dropping like flies. I am not bad its just long hours. If you like to make money for toys this is for you. I want things done right my cleints are stupid rich. Like 100's of millons most of them.

pm me asu guys/girls i can work around oyur schedule. I really need the next me or a mini me ill make it well worth someones time I promise when I make $ everyone does. Heck last year I gave all 9 guys on one job a 1000 bonus of a 20000+ jobs finished in 3 days.

Well graduation is Saturday, and I still haven't had much luck on the job front so I'm going to post up again.

I am graduating with a degree in Business Administration at North Carolina State. I am graduating with specializations in supply chain management/operations and will have sat for 12 hours towards finance. I also am minoring in Spanish.

I am versed in inventory management, six sigma, procurement, as well as many other supply chain topics. I'm in search for an entry level position in the Raleigh area in a supply chain position like purchasing, logistics, or manufacturing to begin post graduation.

My related course list:
Business Process Management
Operations Planning and Control Systems
Purchase Supply Management
Supply Chain Practicum
Financial Management of Corporations
Investment Portfolio Management

I have experience with Caterpillar at their Sanford manufacturing location dealing with inventory control and kitting methods. On top of that I have held a retail job for five years.

My email is Clkirchh @ ncsu.edu and I can also be reached through PM. If anyone has any leads at their current employers or has suggestions of companies in the area, please let me know!

Thanks!

Charlie

Back