Job Hook Ups

Full time 40+ hours a week(4-10 hour days).. as much OT as you want. Located in Raleigh/Cary area.
Must have 3+ years of TIG welding and be able to read blueprints.
Experience with Stainless steel a plus. Fab work and pipe fitting a plus as well.
$16.00 an hour. Most workers are getting at least 5 hours of OT each week.
PM me or send me your resume... Matt.kirchhoff@orgchartsolutions.com

Still looking for experienced Tig welders... I have guys getting 20+ hours of OT.... Call me or PM me.. 919-758-8306

Looking for some local mig welders, press & shear operators for 40+ hour weeks. pm me for info.

mechanical engineer position Morristown TN

The company I work for has an opening for a mechanical engineer. Title is Product engineer, located in Morristown, TN.

Must have BSME or Ag engineering degree. PM me if interested.

Field is manufacturing transaxles (hydrostatic mostly) for lawn and garden / light agriculture market.

Co-worker just came around asking if I knew anyone that knows how to run a screen printer.

Thought I'd throw it out here for anyone looking for work that knows how to. the company is Wear Yours Near the UNC-Greensboro Campus.

That's all I know about it, just FYI

Oh and another Co-worker is looking for a professional painter to paint about 4 rooms in her house. She admittedly very particular about the job done.

If interested, PM me. Her house is in the Greensboro/Oakridge/Summerfield area.

Olivers Custom Drive Shaft is looking for a full time guy after 9/1/10.

Attention to quality and safety is job requirement #1.
Being mechanically inclined is a must, good morals, work ethic are a must. Being able to weld is a plus, but will train the "right" person. This is a fast paced job, that requires your full attention.

5 days a week, 8 to 5, (no weekends, except maybe for some local events). Pay based on experience.

PM me, please no calls.

Thx!

Dave

few job opening where I work..
if interested PM me for more details

Position: Performance Reporting Associate
Department: Business Operations Group

Position: Trader Transition Associate

Position: Client Management Associate

Position: Marketing Associate (Cold Calling)
Department: Advisor Support Group

My company is looking for someone in Charlotte with an electronics background to work third shift. The job is servicing bus radios at night, and it is pretty dang easy. This would be a great job for someone who is in school, because typically there are just a few hours of work a night, and you can study or whatever for the rest of the time. Full time job with benefits. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk about it.

Hey guys I know the job market is down right now but if any of you can help I will owe you big .like dinner .
My wife is looking for a accounting position in the Raleigh/ Garner area . She will have her bachelors in accounting on oct1 .
She has experience in Accounts receivable and payable .
pleas Pm me with any details
Thanks

I'm looking for work in the mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering fields, in the Charlotte/Hickory/Shelby area. I've got 3 years of solid experience, with about 10 years of related experience.

Hey guys I know the job market is down right now but if any of you can help I will owe you big .like dinner .
My wife is looking for a accounting position in the Raleigh/ Garner area . She will have her bachelors in accounting on oct1 .
She has experience in Accounts receivable and payable .
pleas Pm me with any details
Thanks

Email me her resume... I can help her out.

matt.kirchhoff@orgchartsolutions.com

auto mechanic 10 years experence. 4 ase cert and big tol box.
looking for mon - fri position 8hr a day with extra possible
willing to relocate asap if need be. in kernersville now .
her is some basics :
Completed all aspects of automobile repair and maintenance for a local automobile repair and tire service shop.
Mounted, balanced and installed new, used, custom wheels and tires purchased or provided by customers.
Conducted suspension work to include springs, struts or shocks, lift kits or lowering kits, and full alignments.
Completed safety repairs to include brake pads, rotors, calipers, lines, master cylinders, and full bleed and flush of brake lines.
Performed minor engine repair to include tuneup, belts, hoses, exhaust work, and up to complete motor replacement.
Performed all aspects of scheduled maintenance as per factory specs.
Completed custom general fabrication on customers and company vehicles.
Performed full state inspections according to all New York safety standards.
Signed for most all deliveries from UPS, FED-EX, and Freight Company’s.
Maintained inventory for all tires in and out of the shop according to shipping statements.
Maintained all shop equipment to service requirements such as air compressors, tire machines, tire balancers, welders.
multiple Perfect Attendance award's
engine repair (A1) – manual drive train and axles (A3) - steering, suspension (A4) – brakes (A5)
EAST Training Inc. multiple certificate of achievement for completion of class .
ASE certified training provider
if you wish to contact me drop me a pm or call 6 0 7 7 3 8 4 6 7 9 and ask for brett thanks. if i dont answer i might be working and dont answer when i work. will call back missed calls after 5pm. or lunch break.

Attachments

• new krl1018 black 001.jpg
    new krl1018 black 001.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 735
  • ase 4 test mini.jpg
    ase 4 test mini.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 738
OK, need a little help here, thought I'd throw it out. My little bro is looking for a job and hasn't had any luck. He's talking about taking a job in Europe now, and I really don't want him to leave.

He has a BS in Economics from UNC, just graduated in May. He's trying to find a job in finance, but I think anything involving business operations would be fine.

He's really down right now, stuck living with our parents till he can get out, and working a shitty job at a restaurant.

Any NC4x4 brothers got any leads?

Electrician Needed In Archdale AC and DC

We have an opening for an Electrician. We build custom buses, install Air Conditioning, and other specialty options on all types of buses. We have several patents pending on our Medical Ambulance Bus that we developed, and have a good chance of growing over the next year or two.

Job will consist of mostly 12 volt wiring, some 110, and assisting in other parts of the build of these buses. We do alot of in house fabrication like welding, metal bending, and some wood work. Any experience in these other aspects would be a plus.

We are looking for someone who is looking for a long term job with the possiblity of advancement. Our hours are 7:30 to 4:00 and have several holidays during the year. If you would like more info on the company you can check out our website at www.sartinservices.com. Our address is 6116 Old Mendenhall Rd Archdale, NC 27263, if you would like to come by for an interview. I can be reached by PM or better by phone 336 687 0519.

Telecom Technician needed in Gaston co.

Looking for an experienced telecom technician at least 2 years. Job consists of installing Phone Systems, CCTV systems, cabling for voice and data. All tools provided. Send resume to scott@grapevinecci.com

I've posted a few times but we are still looking for a few technicians here at CarMax. It will be night shift monday to thursday nights 10 hour nights, you can apply online. Please contact me with questions and if you are going to apply let me know. Also hiring for many other positions. This is the greensboro store on Wendover.

I am an electrician with 16 years exp. seeking work. I have a very strong background in residental but have done comm. work also . I am looking for full time employment but will do side jobs. I have spent the last 7 years at one company so not looking to jump around. you can reach me at
Willcouick@hotmail.com

Back