Job Hook Ups

Throwing this back up again, I need to find a new job. I have a possible opportunity with another company, but if that doesn't pan out I am looking. I need to move on from my current job.

I have 12 years of experience in mechanical design using AutoCAD/Revit and also SolidWorks. I prefer to work in SolidWorks.

Also do some IT work (running cables, hardware, printers, etc) but not much on the software side. I have been doing our office IT stuff for almost the whole 7.5 years I've been here.

Looking for pretty much any job that is close to my same pay range that is in the Raleigh/Wake Forest/Durham area.

Up again, I need to get out of here.......

Hey if anyone knows any law firms that are hiring I am finishing my 3rd year in may taking the bar in July for North Carolina. The legal market is really tough and any help I could get would be great

I need to find a job. I am a diesel tech with 20 years of experience for over the road trucks. I also have class A license. Thanks

Hitachi metals in china grove is looking for a really good electrical guy as in relay logic, ladder logic, vfds, temp controllers, board level work and industrial controls. The catch is they also have to be a good mechanic, work swing shift and not be afraid to get durry. Its one of the only good places to work in the area that's left. Bonus, great 401k, cheap insurance, and as many hours as you can stand with a modest pay.

Hey guys. Its that time again. Tax season is here and we are hammered and getting behind on shipping wheels and tire packages out. If you or anyone you know is an experienced wheel and tire mounter please bring a resume by. We lost our best guy to a tore rotator cuff yesterday and really need one or two good guys in the shop. Mechanic work may be a possibility but it is mainly for mounting and balancing. Please share the word around.

Rimz One
557 N Main St
Mooresville, NC 28115
send resumes to jim@rimzoneonline.com

POSTING FOR A FRIEND... Looking in the Greensboro area... he has a business degree and 10 years sales experience, 5 years management experience.

TTT with updates.

Oliver's is looking for a Full/Part time employee immediately. Person must be a Quality oriented, motivated self starter, mechanically minded, welding skills are a huge plus, (not a deal breaker, but will have an impact on pay), be able to show up to work on time...everyday, not be attached at the hip with your phone, and have your own transportation.

We are open Mon-Fri 7:30-5ish.

Please PM with any questions, please do not call.

Thx!

Dave

Looking to fill an immediate opening.

Please PM me.

Thanks!

Dave

Looking to hire a helper in my shop. Would prefer a high school/college kid that can hopefully grow with my business. It is very part time right now, 8-10 hours on Saturdays. Eventually moving in to more work as the business grows.

Need someone to strip and catalog car parts, along with doing some minor repairs on other vehicles. It is dirty work and can be exhausting. Basic mechanical knowledge would be a plus (ie knows not to hack wires and not to remove delecate things with a big hammer and crowbar) but common sense is all that is really needed. Also would need to be there for customers to pick up parts.

I work most Saturdays on my business, but would like to find someone to work with me for a few Saturdays till I can comfortably leave them to work alone so I can go to my kids sports games and things. Eventually hopefully they wil be able to work a day or two during the week if need be.

PM me for more info, surely someone has a son/nephew/neighbor kid that needs some side cash.

Looking for something in the Asheville area retail,customer experience, 2 years experience in auto parts diy 7 commercial fast learner who's motivated to further my career

Girlfriend is looking for something in GSO/HP/Winston area. Office assistant, admin, etc... Worked doing medical billing before.

The NC Army National Guard is still hiring. Part time - 1 weekend a month, 2 weeks annual training per year. Basic training is 10 weeks + Advanced Individual training ranges from 6 weeks to 52+ weeks.

Up to $4500 per year Federal Tuition Assistance
Up to $7800 per year State Tuition Assistance
$362 per month GI Bill for full time college students
Starting pay (E-1) $180 per weekend
Health insurance $55 per month for an individual, $193 for a family (you and your spouse or you, spouse, 15 kids - same price)
Paid training - An E1 will make approx $6000 for Basic training and AIT (assuming 6 weeks of AIT)
Serve your country!

Age 17-35 (unless you are prior service)
NO felonies, limited misdemeanors
good health

PM me for details if interested.

Just to add a little bit to this, I have been working with another member on here that is looking for experienced technicians. The training that you get thru the military could help you get a better or advanced position. Our training = experience.

Also, if you are an employer that is looking to hire, I can assist in finding trained people.

I am always looking to help people join the Guard and to further their civilian career if you are already in the Guard.

My company is looking for a CSR that would do more than just customer service. Needs Excel knowledge. Position will do estimating, purchasing, and helping with tracking of jobs.

We are a small outfit that designs builds, packs out and ships retail displays. Look us up at ryanscottdisplays.com

Located on Piedmont Pkwy in Greensboro.

Looking for a Maintenance person. Have supervisor position available for the right person. 125,000sq ft manufacturing facility located in Marion, NC. familiar with roll mills, press equipment, electrical, hydraulic, punch and stamping equipment, some computer knowledge, and familiar with PLC's a plus. Must have the ability to trouble shoot issues, place orders for parts, track preventative maintenance on equipment, be organized, ability to multi-task, have good communication skills and work overtime as needed. Job is 40 hours-45 hours week, very few weekends. full benefits package , insurance, 401K, ect

Looking for a job anywhere in NC. Trying to move down to NC from up North. Family has already migrated, hence the reason we are doing the same. Looking for something on the outskirts of Charlotte. I am currently working as a welder/fabricator (mostly mig work) fabricating all sorts of different odds and ends, mostly mild steel work and some stainless (love it, just interested in moving). Also have my class A and was driving for 3 years in the oil field. Have an AS in communication/science and studied videography/film at Binghamton University. Have already had a wide range of employment. So not set on any specific work, would love to try something new, just trying to look for equivalent pay.

I work for an Auto appraisal company and we are looking to hire someone to cover eastern/central NC. The areas would include Fayetteville/ Dunn/ Wilson/ Rocky Mount / Greenville / Washington. We are looking for someone that has estimating experience Mitchell Ultramate is a plus.

This position is currently open and we are looking to fill ASAP.

Drop me an email or call;

Escout03@gmail.com
336-529-2225

Thanks,
Steve

Looking for a local flatbed job near asheboro if anyone knows of anything. Class a cdl 1 year Otr experience I haul heavy haul and specialized od flatbed/ rgn currently.

Looking for a welder/fabricator with mechanical knowledge. Mig welding skills must be A+ and tig skills would be great but not a must. Starting pay would be $15-17 an hour depending on skill, productivity and work ethic. Please email me at Alex@carolinatruggies.com with a resume and pictures of your work. We're looking to hire asap

Looking for mig welding or service truck technician job. Have 6 + years mechanical repair experience with gasoline and diesel, including custom exhaust. Have welding experience and just graduated welding school this month. If interested pm me for more details and resume.

We have a few openings for all tech positions at our company in Chapel Hill, even have a no experience needed position for a general service tech, pm me if interested.

I need generator technicians.
Several of them.

Pay dependent on experience and location. But its strong for the industry.
Great Great company.
New company vehicle. Lot of flexibility in the hours. No one looking over your shoulder.

Must pass drug test and physical.

PM me here and Ill get your resume to the top of the stack.

We're hiring for an office position
This will be a general office position that will be covering many areas such as: shipping, receiving, invoicing, answering phones, emails and several other things.

We need someone that is extremely organized first and foremost. Knowledge of word and excel would be nice along with knowledge in Quickbooks. This is weekly paid salary position with pay ranging widely based off of the qualifications.

The ability to package and move 100lb boxes is a absolute must.

Someone with general knowledge of UTV's and Jeeps could greatly benefit pay wise if they were capable of handling sales as well.

Please email me at Alex@carolinatruggies.com

Last edited:
We're hiring for an office position
This will be a general office position that will be covering many areas such as: shipping, receiving, invoicing, answering phones, emails and several other things.

We need someone that is extremely organized first and foremost. Knowledge of word and excel would be nice along with knowledge in Quickbooks. This is weekly paid salary position with pay ranging widely based off of the qualifications.

The ability to package and move 100lb boxes is a absolute must.

Someone with general knowledge of UTV's and Jeeps could greatly benefit pay wise if they were capable of handling sales as well.

Please email me at Alex@caroliantruggies.com
Better look for someone with attention to detail too...Your email address is spelled wrong.:D:p

Back