Job Hook Ups

We are looking for a mechanically inclined individual in the Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville area. We repair meat department and deli/bakery cooking equipment for several large grocery chain stores. Need to be able to read electrical wiring diagrams and have basic electric, gas, plumbing, and mechanical skills. Oh...and dont mind going home smelling like chicken grease once in a while! LOL! Send me an email if interested.

Nathan.caulder@asi-cfc.com

Thanks
Nathan

This job is open again.

Thinking of making a move again. I am a mechanical designer with over 11 years of experience and a degree from NC State (BS History, focus in mechanical engineering). I've been doing HVAC design for the last 7 years, but before that I did fabrication and machine design. I use Revit and AutoCAD but enjoy using SolidWorks the most and would love to get back in to doing 3D design on the fabrication and machine design side.

Don't want to leave the Raleigh-Durham area, moving to a new house in Wake Forest in the next few weeks.

I am one of the unfortunate displaced employees at Wells Fargo. I am currently in the career market. Looking for underwriter, processor, management or handyman assistant positions. I have very good technical skills, fast learner, sence of urgancy and desire to succeed. I have business management degree from UNCC and will send my resume upon request. Contact me if you know of an opportunity.

Thinking of making a move again. I am a mechanical designer with over 11 years of experience and a degree from NC State (BS History, focus in mechanical engineering). I've been doing HVAC design for the last 7 years, but before that I did fabrication and machine design. I use Revit and AutoCAD but enjoy using SolidWorks the most and would love to get back in to doing 3D design on the fabrication and machine design side.

Don't want to leave the Raleigh-Durham area, moving to a new house in Wake Forest in the next few weeks.

And if anyone is interested, I can probably bring a very good mechanical engineer and a senior designer with me.....

The NC Army National Guard is still hiring. Part time - 1 weekend a month, 2 weeks annual training per year. Basic training is 10 weeks + Advanced Individual training ranges from 6 weeks to 52+ weeks.

Up to $4500 per year Federal Tuition Assistance
Up to $7000 per year State Tuition Assistance
$345 per month GI Bill for full time college students
Starting pay (E-1) $180 per weekend
Health insurance $55 per month for an individual, $193 for a family (you and your spouse or you, spouse, 15 kids - same price)
Paid training - An E1 will make approx $6000 for Basic training and AIT (assuming 6 weeks of AIT)
Serve your country!

Age 17-35 (unless you are prior service)
NO felonies, limited misdemeanors
good health

PM me for details if interested.

Looking for a Mechanical Designer/CAD guy in our Morrisville office.

Must have Revit experience along with AutoCAD. We do HVAC work for pharma buildings.

PM me for more details, can give you the complete rundown and unbiased opinion of working here.

TTT with updates.

Oliver's is looking for a Full/Part time employee immediately. Person must be a Quality oriented, motivated self starter, mechanically minded, welding skills are a huge plus, (not a deal breaker, but will have an impact on pay), be able to show up to work on time...everyday, not be attached at the hip with your phone, and have your own transportation.

We are open Mon-Fri 7:30-5ish.

Please PM with any questions, please do not call.

Thx!

Dave

Looking for a job.....BSME from NC State
Currently employed with 2 yrs experience with process/manufacturing engineering and skilled in Pro/E and Solidworks

Looking for something in the Triangle

Anybody looking for an IT Helpdesk job in Raleigh NC? This is an entry level position working with clients on the phone and in person. But you still need IT Experience.

Send me a message and I will send you the job posting

Assembly / warehouse manager as well as a molding production manager position open at my plant in Greer SC. MUST have 5+ years experience in related field. Jobs are on indeed.com if you search jarden plastics.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Sr. Security and Privacy Analyst at the AICPA in Durham.

I have been trying to fill this position in my team for the past 7 months with unfortunate bad luck.

Please refer others if you think they may be interested.

Here is the link to the listing on LinkedIn --> https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/...ary&_mSplash=1

If anyone would like more information about the position, feel free to PM or email me.

Cheers!
Jon

Throwing this back up again, I need to find a new job. I have a possible opportunity with another company, but if that doesn't pan out I am looking. I need to move on from my current job.

I have 12 years of experience in mechanical design using AutoCAD/Revit and also SolidWorks. I prefer to work in SolidWorks.

Also do some IT work (running cables, hardware, printers, etc) but not much on the software side. I have been doing our office IT stuff for almost the whole 7.5 years I've been here.

Looking for pretty much any job that is close to my same pay range that is in the Raleigh/Wake Forest/Durham area.

Im in need of a new job...
Pretty willing to do anything, but I need to get back to work quickly.
I wouldn't mind a customer service type job, especially if it was in the 4x4 community, I'm very social and very much a people person. Really open to anything.
I had been at the same company for the past 3 years, a manufacturing plant that produced plastic materials. I have 3 years forklift experience from this job aswell.

Closer to Summerfield/Greensboro the better.

Can provide as many references as you need.

336 430 7842

2 or 3 full-time manufacturing positions are open at my facility. Base pay starts at $13/hr (negotiable based on applicable experience), time over 40hrs is time and a half. Quarterly bonuses are in the 10% range. Great benefits and are 100% covered for the individual or $120/mo for a family. We are in the aerospace industry, and deal in titanium and aluminum for airframes and turbine engines. Quality control is imperative. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: compaction press operation, melting metal on an arc furnace, machine maintenance, fork lift operation, etc. On the job training will be your learning methodology. The facility is located in Salisbury, NC

I am the finance controller for this facility, if interested, please send me a PM. We can exchange contact info, I'll review your resume and submit from there.

Fiancé needs a civil engineering job in WNC.

She has 5 years experience with the largest firm in Charlotte, is a precise worker and is cute too;)

At this point she's willing to start anywhere to get her foot in the door since she left everything in Charlotte to move in with me.

Looking for some work to help get by in the Raleigh area. Lost my job a few weeks ago and am looking at returning to Wilmington. I have carpentry experience, can wrench, Just about anything.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

TTT with updates.

Oliver's is looking for a Full/Part time employee immediately. Person must be a Quality oriented, motivated self starter, mechanically minded, welding skills are a huge plus, (not a deal breaker, but will have an impact on pay), be able to show up to work on time...everyday, not be attached at the hip with your phone, and have your own transportation.

We are open Mon-Fri 7:30-5ish.

Please PM with any questions, please do not call.

Thx!

Dave

Still looking for the right person. Could be you, PM me.

Wife is looking for administrative position, has great reference, and work history. She will amaze anyone who pits her to task.

My wife is looking for something in Sanford/Cary/Pittsboro/Pinehurst/Southern Pines (we are in Sanford, so about 30-45 minute drive, tops).

Masters in Library Science, but has many transferable skills....looking for something administraive asst., front office, etc. Great people skills.

Have immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer. 2 years exp preferred, but will look at all applicants, B.S.in engineering and auto cad a must. Plant is in Marion, NC. Pm if interested or know someone who might be.

Back