Job Hook Ups

im looking for a new job in the triad area...

im only 20yrs old but
i got 2 years welding steel (STICK/MIG)
1 yr welding stainless steel (MIG)
few months welding aluminum (MIG)

i also got good blueprint exp.
and some fabrication skills,

anyone been to oak island beach before?
help to build the handrail out there at the blue point marina (the only hotel for miles!)

ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a123_wshotzb_5_3_2007_04.jpg

ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a123_wshotzb_5_3_2007_06.jpg

another email from HQ here at AT&T:

AT&T is now hiring Sales Associates in your area

To: Employees in Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee

What: AT&T is now hiring Sales Associates in the following cities:

• Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
  • Macon, Ga.
  • Jacksonville, Fla.
  • Rome, Ga.
  • Miami, Fla.
  • Jackson, Miss.
  • Orlando, Fla.
  • Charlotte, N.C.
  • Pensacola, Fla.
  • Raleigh, N.C.
  • Augusta, Ga.
  • Charleston, S.C.
  • Eastman, Ga.
  • Knoxville, Tenn.

Action Item: Do you have family, friends, or neighbors who have asked you about job opportunities at AT&T? We have good news! AT&T is now hiring Sales Associates in various Southeast locations.

Sales Associates recommend, sell and promote AT&T products and services while handling service orders and billing inquiries.

If you know someone who would be a great match to work for our company, please refer them to our website at http://www.att.jobs, click on the BellSouth Opportunities link on the right, and then click the occupational/hourly link to search for Sales Associate listings in their area.

Employee referrals can be submitted at http://staffing.sbc.com.

I am going to be looking for a new person to work at the shop.
Dependability, Eagerness to Learn, Mechanically Inclined, and a good attitude are a must.
Call the shop to talk.
Looking for full time (part time a possibility), out of school, and looking to learn.
Andy

Dangit, right as I'm bout to leave back to Raleigh for the year :shaking:

Where is Pineville? Definately interested if it's on the western side of the state. That middle bumper on your home page is the shiznit! It just screams "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!"

i was wondering how that rear sway bar did on the burgundy 07 dodge with the air ride on it. it came by the shop i work at a while back and i had to cut some ghetto brackets off and remount the links on it right before it left out for the sema show never heard anything else from it. anyways where is your shop located at exactly. i know in pineville but where at?

As I already said on the board a while back, the wife and I are getting ready to make a move to NC. We are going to be in the Charlotte area for a bit and I am looking for work.

I would love to get into a shop there or bring my e-commerce experience to someones shop and build them an online store and parts sales division.

I have contacted a couple people here about stuff that was posted but if anybody knows of a job or would be interested in building an online sales presence for your current business and would like to talk, please contact me at chris@backcountry4wd.com.

Thanks.
-Chris

KELLY'S BARS and GRILLES in Kernersville is looking for a installer. Paid depends on what ya know. We do anything from hitchs and wiring to lift kits. Need someone that is willing to work. Hours are 8-6 Monday-Friday. Paid on Fridays.

Call or come by 336-996-0895

Chris

IT peeps:

I know my company, Compuware, is always looking for good (mid-career to senior) software (Java, .NET, etc.)/report developers, systems support, testers, project managers, DBAs, business analysts, etc.

We do staffing (we actually have a bench between gigs), solution development & delivery, and have a software product line.

I'm not a recruiter - just a happy employee.

Contact me if interested.

tarditi@yahoo.com

We are in need of someone willing to take on a parts running position. Running to different vendors throughout triad, must also have the ability to load and trailer antique vehicles locally when needed. Pay can depend upon experience and driving record, this person will also need to be able to take on day to day grunt jobs around the shop (paint booth maintainence, some cleaning, organizing etc.).

Blue Cross Blud Shield, and 401K available. Four ten hour days Monday through Thrusday, weekends and most holidays off.

For more information contact Steve Barber@ 336.595.3900

I'm looking for an internship for the next summer (2008) somewhere around Raleigh. I am entering my senior year at NCSU as a Business Management major with a Financial Concentration. I will be going back for another semester after this, as I am attempting to complete a minor in Business Operations. This past summer I worked for TIAA-CREF in Charlotte in Desktop Asset Management. Any of the companies in RTP (or the Raleigh area in general) that can offer a business internship or job opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Is there anyone on here that can give me some contact names at a few companies? I have a Resume prepared and can send it ASAP. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for an internship for the next summer (2008) somewhere around Raleigh. I am entering my senior year at NCSU as a Business Management major with a Financial Concentration. I will be going back for another semester after this, as I am attempting to complete a minor in Business Operations. This past summer I worked for TIAA-CREF in Charlotte in Desktop Asset Management. Any of the companies in RTP (or the Raleigh area in general) that can offer a business internship or job opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Is there anyone on here that can give me some contact names at a few companies? I have a Resume prepared and can send it ASAP. Thanks in advance.

I'm contracting at GSK right now - they always have a lot of interns here. Contact their Human Resources Dept. http://www.gsk.com - from what I understand, interns here get a pretty good deal.

Good luck!

Code Monkeys

My employer is looking for a couple of code monkeys. We have an entry level position and a more advanced position available. The entry level requires no work experience but great aptitude. The advanced position requires at least 2+ years of work experience. Located in High Point.

Both positions will.

• Develop web pages.
  • Write applications using Visual Basic
  • Work with databases to create reports
  • SQL Server 2000/2005
  • ASP.Net
  • VB.Net
  • Reporting Services
  • Workflow
  • Has people skills and can communicate
PM me if you are interested.

I am a senior at North Carolina State University graduating this upcoming December. I will be graduating with a Bachelors of Science in Accounting with a concentration in Financial Analysis. I am looking to do an internship for a few months before returning back to NCSU to complete my graduate degree. I would prefer to stay in Raleigh but also do not mind working in Charlotte. My first choice would be something in the financial planning area but am interested in any position that will give me the oppertunity to experience working in an accounting position.

I know this is very similar to slravene's previous post though I think this might generate a few different suggestions.

Any quality welding jobs out there?

I am Level 3 qualified in SMAW, TIG, MIG.

Preferably in the Charlotte area.

Thanks,
Will

Whitley Truck Equipment is now hiring qualified people for full time employment.
We specialize in:
Instalation of service bodies,flat beds and truck equipment
Hydraulic instalation and design
Truck air brake systems
Welding Steel ,Stainless Steel and Aluminum
Metal Fabrication
Plasma Table
Painting
Body repair
Custom Flat Beds and Dump Bodies
We are located just south of highway 601 on highway 49 in Concord NC
Whitley truck Equipment is a growing company with great benefits and opportunities.Work hours are from 7:30 til 5:00 monday-thursday and 7:30 till 12 noon on fridays.
We are hiring for all positions and looking for highly motavated people with good work ethics and attitudes.
If this sound like what your looking for contact Curtis McClamrock at 704-786-2610 or 704-425-2613.
thanks Chris

Back