IMG_20140607_145323.jpg

IMG_20140604_154228.jpg

IMG_20140528_150559.jpg

IMG_20140528_150329.jpg

IMG_20140526_111657.jpg

ok, I give. what is that?

Yea, what is it's purpose?

One crazy ass swingarm.

I thought of a single-sided swingarm when I saw the third pic; but after the fourth pic, I'm not so sure.

I bet that's a heavy a** swingarm.

Yeah I guess. Chromoly, 1 inch was.080. And 1.5 inch was .120. When it was done, it felt like 40 lbs? They get used on show bikes. Maybe I'll remember to get some pictures of some of the magazines and posters.

The racing bikes get aluminum arms.

Duel voltage input. What does the unit pull on single phase? Assuming your not runnin three phase! I've been looking at all the specs between the 200 and 280 and none of the online lit spells out what the machine draws current wise during WOT. All I can find are weld performance specs not machine appetite....... My sycrowave I want to upgrade plainly says on the back 53 amps 220 single phase. Anything on the spec plate give info???

My 200amp Thermal arc can be run on a 30A service if I'm not mistaken. I would imagine that 40A on the 280 would be ample. These new inverter machines seem to draw a lot less than the big transformers like your syncrowave.

My 200amp Thermal arc can be run on a 30A service if I'm not mistaken. I would imagine that 40A on the 280 would be ample. These new inverter machines seem to draw a lot less than the big transformers like your syncrowave.
got my favorite distributor to look it up for me..............my crystal ball says I might get new slippers....errr welder.

<b>MarsFab said: </b><br />My 200amp Thermal arc can be run on a 30A service if I'm not mistaken. I would imagine that 40A on the 280 would be ample. These new inverter machines seem to draw a lot less than the big transformers like your syncrowave.
<br />got my favorite distributor to look it up for me..............my crystal ball says I might get new slippers....errr welder.<br/>

Nice.

Back