Lets see your yota?

Pile testing and door fixing afterward…
4C5A0064-1207-4E44-A540-22C3C449A744.jpeg
CEF0AF11-DC2F-4EF8-A97F-46C50CC28C82.jpeg
56BF68BD-3D5B-437E-BA9F-B6E440549A4F.jpeg
CE41F8AE-C73C-43A5-A0D1-EE8A86D38C52.jpeg

So nice RC. What top is that if you don’t mind me asking?
Don't mind a bit, it's a Killer Toy Top I scooped up on here a few months back

Ha, neat. You're the only other guy I've seen run FJ60/62 rear springs in the front. You've got the same suspension setup in that taco that I've got in my FJ60.
Lol, being a cheap ass drives innovation! I'm probably one of the only people with a flipped fj60 front axle in a Tacoma as well. One of my wheeling buddies had the springs laying around and asked me if I wanted them, I didn't know what springs to run so I figured what the hell. I'm surprised on how well they work, the only issue is finding replacements, let me know if you know where to find some OEM springs or even zero lift height new ones.

Lol, being a cheap ass drives innovation! I'm probably one of the only people with a flipped fj60 front axle in a Tacoma as well. One of my wheeling buddies had the springs laying around and asked me if I wanted them, I didn't know what springs to run so I figured what the hell. I'm surprised on how well they work, the only issue is finding replacements, let me know if you know where to find some OEM springs or even zero lift height new ones.

Can't find the springs man, and if I could, I'd hoard them for myself, lol.

OME makes some 0" lift springs iirc.

Damn on the stockers!! OME may be the way to go im thinking.

Last edited:
This may very well be the first time I've heard of somebody breaking a REAR shaft in a Toyota axle...what size tars are you running? I'm guessing that's a 8"...??
38” Falken tires. It is an 8” and it has an older Front Range Offroad full float kit that should have been chromo shafts. RCV rears are on the way.

White tail crawl at Harlan is my nemisis trail. 2010 the right line put me on my side, this was finally my redemption run and that same right line took out my frame ...
IMG_20211023_180212688.jpg

I did make it, and some Putney camp ground frame pulling, it's back as straight as it was when I arrived.
IMG_20211023_194622638.jpg

Back