Light weight Toyota buggy build

Radiators hooked up still have to flare the hard lines and put clamps on it all
No need to flare, run a couple of weld beads for the hose clamp to grab!!! Very nice build, chris does wonderful work and is the best to work with.

No need to flare, run a couple of weld beads for the hose clamp to grab!!! Very nice build, chris does wonderful work and is the best to work with.
snappy my coolant runs through some thin wall aluminum tube so its supper easy to flare them and I don't have a aluminum spool gun.. Chris has done a awesome job and is a great guy to work with I appreciate the advice you gave me when I was starting this build It helped me make the right choice

Hard to tell from this pic but got all the propane lines ran and the mixer installed

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416500006236.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416500006236.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 467
Picked up a red top and batter box today finished up all the propane stuff going sunday to meet will Billy from alliance hose to plumb the buggy got all my shock rebild parts on the way trying to have this thing finished in the next few weeks minus paint

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416619518643.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416619518643.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 436
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416619537193.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416619537193.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 428
Still have tie it all up and bleed it but here is a teaser pick

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416800975128.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416800975128.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 473
Man that's AWESOME.............. 3 month's built from nothing to almost running. I WISH MY BUGGY WAS ALMOST DONE. Dropped it off toward the end of April

I like the bulkhead fittings for the hydro lines. That's clean. You better hurry though. The open ride at dpg is only a couple weeks away :)

Chris I really Wana make it but I think coil springs are going to hold me back still have to wire the hole buggy Wich I have no idea what I'm doing lol then I can drive the buggy into my buddy's shoo so I can put it on the race car scales and order some springs

Back