Lots of interesting news today

My thing is tell them to stay away from it and if they wont they'll find out on their own.They wont touch it but one time.

Do kids not have BB gun fights anymore? I have girls so I really don't know.
Hahahaha thats funny.

Unfortunately the answer is Hell No.

And noone wants to take responsibility for their children trespassing. Plus why is there a fence up at the school that is not a complete fence? Seems like a big waste of money.
And noone wants to take responsibility for their children trespassing. Plus why is there a fence up at the school that is not a complete fence? Seems like a big waste of money.

There worried about a tickle fence?..... Man, how did my generation survive... I mean with Tazer fights and BB gun wars...?
Man, we used to do the chain and put the unsuspecting kid at the end when we found those in school. :lol:

All I can do is shake my head in disbelief at how pussified people are anymore. As kids we'd see who could touch the damn things the longest. Do kids not have BB gun fights anymore? I have girls so I really don't know.
The on/off switch on my dads pressure washer is broken. The only way to get it to stop is pulling the plug wire. That thing lights me up way worse than an electric fence every time I use it. Sissy’s. Been blasted point blank with a daisy BB gun as well. No bueno. It all makes you harder, or dumber, or something.

The on/off switch on my dads pressure washer is broken. The only way to get it to stop is pulling the plug wire. That thing lights me up way worse than an electric fence every time I use it. Sissy’s. Been blasted point blank with a daisy BB gun as well. No bueno. It all makes you harder, or dumber, or something.
Use the choke.

No choke. It’s a chokeless model. Believe me. I’d do that over getting zapped on the regular. I’m used to it now.

put a zip tie around the wire and pull by it.

put a zip tie around the wire and pull by it.
Definitely need to change something. There’s a piece of frame that’s right over top of the plug. Barely enough room to get it in and out. Shitty design. Dads got a pacemaker. I really don’t want him screwing with it. It’s a piece anyway. I need to just buy him another one, but he’s old school and thinks everything can be fixed.

Definitely need to change something. There’s a piece of frame that’s right over top of the plug. Barely enough room to get it in and out. Shitty design. Dads got a pacemaker. I really don’t want him screwing with it. It’s a piece anyway. I need to just buy him another one, but he’s old school and thinks everything can be fixed.
my dads the same way.he fixes stuff that needs replaced.

Maybe so.I have him work on things for me from time to time (lawn mowers.weed eaters,ect) and he always tries to save a buck.Im not loaded but I'm willing to buy replacement parts.Last summer the mower needed some work and a new battery.He "restored" the old battery and it lasted about three mowings.I bought a new battery for it and mowed the rest of the summer.I think some of it is he's always had to take care of my sister and hers kids cars so he tries to get by as cheap as possible.He's not use to having somebody who can actually afford to buy whats needed.

No choke. It’s a chokeless model. Believe me. I’d do that over getting zapped on the regular. I’m used to it now.
Wear a glove. Preferably silicone.

My inherited pressure washer has a bad switch as well. I use the fuel shutoff as my off switch. As an added bonus it's impossible for me to leave fuel in the carb to get gunky this way.

Put a switch in line to one of the coil wires. No voltage, no spark, no boom.

Put a switch in line to one of the coil wires. No voltage, no spark, no boom.
Isn't this what the factory does? Just break the path of current to feed the spark widgets.

Isn't this what the factory does? Just break the path of current to feed the spark widgets.
Well, I wasn't trying to be too fancy with my terminology ;)

I'm guessing the plug has a rubber boot on it. OLDER models had a metal ring attaching to the plug. A metal tab was mounted next to the end of the plug. You just took your shoe [have to wear a shoe], & press the metal tab over, & it grounded out the plug. I mean, if your Tough, you can do it barefoot. :laughing:

Back