Lots of interesting news today

The new ones aren't that bad, i accidentally test them a couple times a year.. But the old ones that claimed to burn through weeds would really get you..

Attachments

• fencecharger.jpg
    fencecharger.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 96
We had a box once that pulsed instead of being constant hot. One of our dogs would bite the fence between the pulses until the wire broke then he'd bolt, so we always tried to have the constant hot ones. Now it's hard to find a fence charger that doesn't pulse. And they aren't nearly as strong as they used to be IMO.

Duane

The new ones aren't that bad, i accidentally test them a couple times a year.. But the old ones that claimed to burn through weeds would really get you..
im pretty sure there were some farmers around me who juiced theirs up or hooked them straight to a plug. couple times i got my ass lit up
We had a box once that pulsed instead of being constant hot. One of our dogs would bite the fence between the pulses until the wire broke then he'd bolt, so we always tried to have the constant hot ones. Now it's hard to find a fence charger that doesn't pulse. And they aren't nearly as strong as they used to be IMO.

Duane
Some of those old school one's would kick your ass.We had one that would run in on the phone (land line) if the grass touched it.There would be a popping sound while you were using the phone. I have a small collection of old fence chargers out in the garage.Yeah I'm that lame.

Some of those old school one's would kick your ass.We had one that would run in on the phone (land line) if the grass touched it.There would be a popping sound while you were using the phone. I have a small collection of old fence chargers out in the garage.Yeah I'm that lame.

So the new ones go click......... click........ click..... 1/2 sec on 4 sec off. or so My grandfather was given an old one we swapped out when of ours failed it went. click .. click.. click. Each click was like 4 sec on then 1 sec off. It jumped through my jeans and i was at least 6 in away from wire i swear lol. shock lasted 10 times as long as the newer ones.

It went bad after a while and was just ON.. lol its been retired until a capacitor can be replaced.

my boss just had to replace one of the new box store ones. he had a young bull that would walk right through it. the guy that runs a feed store said try this one. so he hooked it up and he said the bull flipped backwards when he got hit.

Which ones? "them blacks"? or the police?
Chief Tim Gannon of the Brooklyn Center Police Department said an officer had shot the man on Sunday afternoon after pulling his car over for a traffic violation and discovering that the driver had a warrant out for his arrest. As the police tried to detain the man, he stepped back into his car, at which point an officer shot him, Gannon said.
There are some very crucial details here which determine whether or not the shooting was justified. LEO's have laws to follow also. They train for this and have it drilled into them. Yet there are plenty of times when they unjustifiably shoot someone. Wait for the details to emerge.

Which ones? "them blacks"? or the police?

There are some very crucial details here which determine whether or not the shooting was justified. LEO's have laws to follow also. They train for this and have it drilled into them. Yet there are plenty of times when they unjustifiably shoot someone. Wait for the details to emerge.
This is what I was wondering. Looks like another case of everybody having some guilt in instigating things.
This article makes it sound like dude got back into his car THEN was shot while driving off (bu tnever said that).
But a quick cursory search for more info - which is scant - suggests he was shot outside the car in a scuffle, then got back in and drove off.

So who know WTF happened. There's footage so hopefully the truth will come out.

This is what I was wondering. Looks like another case of everybody having some guilt in instigating things.
This article makes it sound like dude got back into his car THEN was shot while driving off (bu tnever said that).
But a quick cursory search for more info - which is scant - suggests he was shot outside the car in a scuffle, then got back in and drove off.

So who know WTF happened. There's footage so hopefully the truth will come out.
Yep, title refers to him as a "Driver", but warrant suggests he's a "fugitive", and narrative suggests he's a "good boy".

I saw he was pulled over for air fresheners hanging from his mirror. Whether or not the shooting was justified, policing for profit is not. No victim no crime..

I saw he was pulled over for air fresheners hanging from his mirror. Whether or not the shooting was justified, policing for profit is not. No victim no crime..
Well who knows if this is actually true... it's what he told his mama when he was first pulled over.
Which I seriously doubt that he was pulled over, and LEO said "I pulled you over becsue you had a hanging air frshener," then LEO left him alone so he could call his mama and tell her that, THEN he was pulled out of the car, and got into his scuffle etc...
5 bucks says this is just what he assumed and said befoe anything actually happened.

This article says he was pulled for expired registration, but one officer did note air fresheners (plural) hanging from the rear view mirror. It also said the deceased pulled away from the officer trying to handcuff him and re-entered his car, then the shooting officer yelled "taser taser taser" as they pulled the trigger, then said "oh ******, I just shot him."

Duane

And because Biden needs more ammo against the 2A (no pun intended.)

Duane

This article says he was pulled for expired registration, but one officer did note air fresheners (plural) hanging from the rear view mirror. It also said the deceased pulled away from the officer trying to handcuff him and re-entered his car, then the shooting officer yelled "taser taser taser" as they pulled the trigger, then said "oh ******, I just shot him."

Duane
I saw the video, what happened was wrong and a senior officer makes it worse. That said, the kid and a hell of other dead peeps would be alive today if they just complied w the leo when they pulled them over.

I'm guessing the plug has a rubber boot on it. OLDER models had a metal ring attaching to the plug. A metal tab was mounted next to the end of the plug. You just took your shoe [have to wear a shoe], & press the metal tab over, & it grounded out the plug. I mean, if your Tough, you can do it barefoot. :laughing:
This is the way mine works too

Back