Lots of interesting news today

Hell yeah!

Overall I think he has a good message, that will especially appeal to the Trump crowd. But "They're completely out of touch with real america" as he gets out of a helicopter? :confused:

Overall I think he has a good message, that will especially appeal to the Trump crowd. But "They're completely out of touch with real america" as he gets out of a helicopter? :confused:
I thought that too but I guess he’s showing off having a helo license 🧐

And being “up there” I think it’s awesome.

I think the parents and school administrators all share some blame. They should have checked his bag. He should have been sent home for the rest of the day.

This. Buying the kid the gun? Meh, no big deal to me. Not locking it up? Not smart, but at 15 I would expect the kid to be able to access it anyway. But the teacher found drawings of bloody bodies and saying "help me," and the parents WERE AT THE SCHOOL because the administration had concerns over the kid and his mental health, and the school let them LEAVE HIM THERE.

Duane

I read that there was an animal head thrown at the school and other crazy stuff before this as well. I’m sure there’s a lot more to it all.

The parents are supposedly on the run.

I'm done arguing about this.

That's not how the distribution of labor and facilities in a school works. Look at the faculty and topic distribution sizes in a typical school. There's 1 band teacher, 1 chorus teacher, 1 art teacher. The building doesn't change size unless you cut the student body population. And that also not how powering buildings works. Or fields.

:laughing:

This. Buying the kid the gun? Meh, no big deal to me. Not locking it up? Not smart, but at 15 I would expect the kid to be able to access it anyway. But the teacher found drawings of bloody bodies and saying "help me," and the parents WERE AT THE SCHOOL because the administration had concerns over the kid and his mental health, and the school let them LEAVE HIM THERE.

Duane
“His” gun was locked up. His dads which was used. Was not.

“His” gun was locked up. His dads which was used. Was not.

The aforementioned article only references one gun, and I haven't seen anything otherwise yet. Not that it much matters IMO, at 15 years old I knew how to get to my parents' guns, as I'm sure he did. He did what he wanted to do, and there were opportunities to prevent it.

Duane

My daughter has had her own G19 since 16. Never worried that she would do anything stupid with it.

My daughter has had her own G19 since 16. Never worried that she would do anything stupid with it.
What if your daughter left 'help me' notes and drawings of dead people at her school desk that the teacher found? You'd give her access to a gun? Or would you have sought help and kept your guns locked up?

This is the issue.

Regardless of message, that is king douche.

Why can't we have anyone normal in Congress?
We’re in the age of identity politics and popularism.

Literally pro wrestling

Regardless of message, that is king douche.

Why can't we have anyone normal in Congress?
OK, so why don't you run?

Back