Lots of interesting news today

Now if we could just do that for everything where there is competition...

1638805971516.png

So, are they lowering taxes for all the drug stores so they can combat other illegal drug distribution?

So, are they lowering taxes for all the drug stores so they can combat other illegal drug distribution?
People don’t think supply and demand be like it is but it do.

Govt can’t do ANYTHING better than the free market except F stuff up.

Funny how he can get away with no jail time. One of us would be behind bars.

Thats a dicey situation. While I agree w/ pretty much everyone that this guy should get a pretty bad sentencing, including public flogging, the problem is that the trial would rage out forever and reveal a lot of important secret sources. Its probably for the better common good overall (summing up the benefits) to get all of this stuff returned to the rightful places instead.

This is where we need a Dexter-like character to magically appear.

Thats a dicey situation. While I agree w/ pretty much everyone that this guy should get a pretty bad sentencing, including public flogging, the problem is that the trial would rage out forever and reveal a lot of important secret sources. Its probably for the better common good overall (summing up the benefits) to get all of this stuff returned to the rightful places instead.

This is where we need a Dexter-like character to magically appear.
Yeah, i read all that and agree. There should be another way.

I'll admit I am probably more left than most of this board, and see both sides of a lot of the issues. But even I think this amount of "woke" is too fucking much. Fatphobic for losing weight???

Duane

I'll admit I am probably more left than most of this board, and see both sides of a lot of the issues. But even I think this amount of "woke" is too fucking much. Fatphobic for losing weight???

Duane
Dumbasses.

n9rjb75vdo381.png

Duane
But being obese is unhealthy. Always will be. Good for that kid.

That’s why welfare checks scare the hell out of me. Even worse when you kick in the door
Yeah I know sometimes with family in another state or something it makes sense but I think sometimes it is used in a way that puts the resident in a bad situation.

This cop did everything she could to not shoot that man. I think he had dementia or some other cognitive issue. Sad for all.

Back in the day we brought guns to school. We parked in the school parking lots and left them in the truck back glass gun rack so we could go hunting after school AND NOBODY GOT SHOT !!!!

Back