Lots of interesting news today

Finally! Some honest media!

Yeah and let's not forget about Neuralink
Musk will own one company for mind reading and another for mind control :D
:eek::eek:

We made you lose your house. How about a shitty job.

Without the option of providing cash compensation or tax credits, advocates say there are still plenty of alternatives. They include home repair grants, houses or side lots from the Detroit Land Bank, Section 8 vouchers, small business assistance, and employment opportunities.

Because the area around the stadium profits from it?

And because the stadium is used as a huge gathering space for multiple social and civic events?
Eh, if I understand correctly, it's a practice facility and "headquarters", not a new stadium.

Eh, if I understand correctly, it's a practice facility and "headquarters", not a new stadium.
It looked to be upgrades to the existing facility. Looking at the money they are throwing out, it's hard to see it just as the practice area and offices.

The article mentioned a new playing surface. But I'd say the three way split the team owner mentioned didn't sound crazy.

If the city agreed to it, it sounds like they are playing politics and fudging the deal by not pushing the bond through.

It looked to be upgrades to the existing facility. Looking at the money they are throwing out, it's hard to see it just as the practice area and offices.

The article mentioned a new playing surface. But I'd say the three way split the team owner mentioned didn't sound crazy.

If the city agreed to it, it sounds like they are playing politics and fudging the deal by not pushing the bond through.
My hope is that tepper sues the city and wins, the city has to file bankruptcy, and the government collapses never to return.

My hope is that tepper sues the city and wins, the city has to file bankruptcy, and the government collapses never to return.
Well, I guess the city has had more shenanigans if that's your opinion and you live there.

I'd agree if this keeps going south, he has a right to damages. Keep in mind, it will be your tax dollars paying the settlement.

As for the total collapse and arbitration, Spring Lake, NC is going through that right now. So, it is possible.

Well, I guess the city has had more shenanigans if that's your opinion and you live there.

I'd agree if this keeps going south, he has a right to damages. Keep in mind, it will be your tax dollars paying the settlement.

As for the total collapse and arbitration, Spring Lake, NC is going through that right now. So, it is possible.
Good old Spring Lake. I remember when they shut the entire police department down For corruption.

I dont live in the city. The general consensus is the city doesn't have good enough credit to secure the bonds. The county council stepped in and offered decades of tax breaks if tepper would pay upfront. It would be awesome if the city supported small business instead of shilling for rich assholes.
#gofundyourself

Another wtf moment w Cruz

Yes, Ted Cruz is an asshole. But I do take his point.

Disney is amping up a disproportionate level of LGBTQ+ roles in their fictional films and TV. It is an ongoing issue of several entertainment producers.

For me, I was comfortable when they just left it alone. If you didn't realize that Peter Pan was gay back when it was first made or on Broadway, that's your own ignorance...

Yes, Ted Cruz is an asshole. But I do take his point.

Disney is amping up a disproportionate level of LGBTQ+ roles in their fictional films and TV. It is an ongoing issue of several entertainment producers.

For me, I was comfortable when they just left it alone. If you didn't realize that Peter Pan was gay back when it was first made or on Broadway, that's your own ignorance...
Well color me ignorant

Back