Lots of interesting news today

For his birthday, he said he wanted to learn a new trick...
USA TODAY: The world's oldest living dog, a chihuahua named TobyKeith, breaks Guinness World record.
The secret is he sleeps a lot. On some really fluffy pillows.
Screenshot_20220420-194311_Chrome.jpg

SCOTUS agrees w/ the Admin... you may be citizens but that doesn't mean equal treatment.
Easily forgotten that not having to pay Federal taxes... including SSI - comes at a price

SCOTUS agrees w/ the Admin... you may be citizens but that doesn't mean equal treatment.
Easily forgotten that not having to pay Federal taxes... including SSI - comes at a price

I am amazed that AOC isn't all up in arms about this. Or maybe she is, and I just don't give a fu©k about what she says, thinks or does.

The new regs require 45 lumens / watt, which is basically impossible w/ incandescent bulb.

So this is gonna suck for replacing dead bulbs of any kind in older cars. Yeah nowadays they all use LEDs, but a lot of vehicles have problems w/ the low current draw of LED replacement bulbs, I know this is a problem in my Toy trucks.
And if you're restoring an old vehicle to be classic? If I understand correctly, even selling - not manufacturing - inefficient bulbs will not be allowed. So it will be impossible to find things that match. In theory a mfr can make a replacement, but that only happens for cases where there is sufficiently large consumer demand to justify the expense of design and mfr.

The new regs require 45 lumens / watt, which is basically impossible w/ incandescent bulb.

So this is gonna suck for replacing dead bulbs of any kind in older cars. Yeah nowadays they all use LEDs, but a lot of vehicles have problems w/ the low current draw of LED replacement bulbs, I know this is a problem in my Toy trucks.
And if you're restoring an old vehicle to be classic? If I understand correctly, even selling - not manufacturing - inefficient bulbs will not be allowed. So it will be impossible to find things that match. In theory a mfr can make a replacement, but that only happens for cases where there is sufficiently large consumer demand to justify the expense of design and mfr.
So, you're saying your desire to hold on to and use antiquated and wasteful products is more important than the need to demonstrate some kind of environmental policy that moves us to a greener future?

You realize without decisions like this on pressing matters like how many watts does it take to screw in a lightbulb, Biden's environmentally concerned/confused voting block may realize that the rest of his energy policy is a shit show...

That's really cool! Hard to believe such a thing is just lost to nature so close to "civilization".

The fact it is/was a church may have been lost, but I'd bet there was more than one person who saw the article and went "so that's what that clearing is!" If it was on the other side of 95, that would be a different story, there's about 25k acres between Brogden and Bentonville that has been seen by less people than attend a Biden rally haha.

Duane

Back