Lots of interesting news today

You're also not a triple minority that believes you're above any law and the world will protect you (because you're a triple minority, since twitter/reddit has so much power here) regardless of what you do and where.

She fucked around and found out the hard way that Russia don't play
On the positive side - at least she wont have to hear that horrible and hate filled star spangled banner for a few years and wont have to worry about protesting its playing.

On the positive side - at least she wont have to hear that horrible and hate filled star spangled banner for a few years and wont have to worry about protesting its playing.
If I were Putimir Vladin, I'd play it for her every day, all day.

so much complete absurdity here

First, sloppy reporting...Opendoor is not selling 4000 houses in the Triangle....they have all houses for sale listed on their site.

Second...they sell convivence. No secret there. Mark Spain and all the other groups do the same. That convivence comes at a cost. Just like trading in a car.

How does no one know this? And a lawsuit succeeded? That many people just took the word of some 'website' without doing a bit of digging to see if its legit? Even if Opendoor claimed they paid 'market value', that is an obvious 'too good to be true' scenario.
We doomed.

so much complete absurdity here

First, sloppy reporting...Opendoor is not selling 4000 houses in the Triangle....they have all houses for sale listed on their site.

Second...they sell convivence. No secret there. Mark Spain and all the other groups do the same. That convivence comes at a cost. Just like trading in a car.

How does no one know this? And a lawsuit succeeded? That many people just took the word of some 'website' without doing a bit of digging to see if its legit? Even if Opendoor claimed they paid 'market value', that is an obvious 'too good to be true' scenario.
We doomed.
“There is nothing innovative about cheating consumers,” said Samuel Levine, Director of the FTC’s Bureau of Consumer Protection a guy who works for an organization that has been helping companies do just that for years.

I’m not mad at it…and think it’s a step in the right direction. Wild though, my folks moved to NC when our school district in Wisconsin (between Chicago and Milwaukee, active gang/drug route) shifted to armed officers and metal detectors.

I have no idea if Joe Rogan actually said this…but it summarizes some thoughts I’ve had as well. And since someone mentioned ‘laws’…in the event Griner does get brought home, I’m curious what precedent it would set domestically.

350EE7C8-7E50-487A-964E-D9B9710D169A.jpeg

Back