Lots of interesting news today

See also: me and weed whacker, hedge trimmer, chain saw. Hell I'd buy an electric snowblower if I didn't have a sandwich-powered teenager.
Yep, already converted all those others. What is snow?

Al-Zawahiri was killed with flying "slap chop"
111cJj20Jc.jpeg
1111cJj20Jc.jpeg

I can absolutely see this in our future. My parents live on Lake Gaston. They maybe take the pontoon boat out once a month, a little more in summer, but not much this year bc of Mom's PPPD (not a good thing for being on a boat lol).
A usual trek around the lake is maybe an hour. Even when we're all out on it & pulling the tube, its two? 3 at most? Electric makes tons of sense.
It's good exercise for Dad to schlep gas cans down to the dock, but the day will come when thats not easy for him anymore.
My aunt that lives on the willamette river in Portland, OR has an electric boat. They just cruise the river on occasion, they don't go out for long, they don't go out often, but they want something easy to deal with when they do. They had an old chris -raft that was beautiful but it often needed work and she isn't mechanical to deal with it.

I just wish they'd sink every wave boat to the bottom of the ocean. (dont want them cluttering up the lakes)

Horrible junk that destroys the environment and the fun of every other lake user.

Its the ultimate 'look at me no one in the world but me matters'

Lol, I'll admit there are plenty off ass hats on the lake. Mostly inexperienced boaters of any kind.. But I have see more damage done to docks and property by cuddy cabin i/o dumb asses going 6mph everywhere.

But let me guess the only people that should be on the lake are the bass boats going 80 mph

Lol, I'll admit there are plenty off ass hats on the lake. Mostly inexperienced boaters of any kind.. But I have see more damage done to docks and property by cuddy cabin i/o dumb asses going 6mph everywhere.

But let me guess the only people that should be on the lake are the bass boats going 80 mph
Not at all. Bass boats, pontoons, traditional ski boats, kayaks, deck boats….they all use the water

Wave boats intentionally disrupt the water for their personal use and to the detriment of literally every other boat on the water and every land owner on the bank. There is a reason they are being out lawed in many areas

Fucked around and found out winner of the month. Pics of blown off arm would help
Shame he wasnt a better shot and got him in the head

this is my shocked face
At least now that the fake drama and BS has been broadcast we can finally exchange HER for a few Russian spys/terrorists and get in with the real show

No fawking way I would go to Russia.
You're also not a triple minority that believes you're above any law and the world will protect you (because you're a triple minority, since twitter/reddit has so much power here) regardless of what you do and where.

She fucked around and found out the hard way that Russia don't play

You're also not a triple minority that believes you're above any law and the world will protect you (because you're a triple minority, since twitter/reddit has so much power here) regardless of what you do and where.

She fucked around and found out the hard way that Russia don't play

I find it insane how many Americans believe American law is above all others throughout the world and other country’s laws don’t apply.

Back