Lots of interesting news today

shaggy-wasnt-me.gif

Hmmm.. I'm not sure she has enough time to get established and run for president as a republican... But who knows.

Hmmm.. I'm not sure she has enough time to get established and run for president as a republican... But who knows.
Counterpoint: She never mentioned the Republicans and they wouldn't go for her anyway. She's too conservative.

Counterpoint: She never mentioned the Republicans and they wouldn't go for her anyway. She's too conservative.
3rd party ftmfw
well ok ftmfl but its fun to pretend

3rd party ftmfw
well ok ftmfl but its fun to pretend
She's too pragmatic to run for a national office on a third party ticket. She knows she would only screw whichever opponent was closest to political alignment to her.

But it is fun to pretend there could be a third political party in our system..

She is a smart, mostly level headed politician, which is rare, There are a lot of things i tend to like about her, but she is a gun-grabber. Has been in favor of "Assault weapons" bans, mag limits, etc. That alone is enough to keep her from getting elected as a republican.

She is a smart, mostly level headed politician
If she is smart...she will soon realize the REASON civilians own particular types of firearms; to protect themselves FROM the government.

I'm not ready to give her that much credit for free thinking yet. But I have a roll of tin foil ready for her when she is

She is a smart, mostly level headed politician, which is rare, There are a lot of things i tend to like about her, but she is a gun-grabber. Has been in favor of "Assault weapons" bans, mag limits, etc. That alone is enough to keep her from getting elected as a republican.

If she is smart...she will soon realize the REASON civilians own particular types of firearms; to protect themselves FROM the government.

I'm not ready to give her that much credit for free thinking yet. But I have a roll of tin foil ready for her when she is
I attribute her current published stance on gun control to her environment, background, and political circle (Hawaii, the military, and democrats). I think that once she gets and broadens her perspective her view on gun control will normalize and accept the constitutional guarantee that the 2A provides.

There have been some great republicans with moderate gun control beliefs. I seem to recall a guy named Reagan who is pretty legendary in the Republican party. I've also seen Republicans that moderated their stance on party platform things like abortion to conform with the party perspective. The last one I recall was named Trump.

I attribute her current published stance on gun control to her environment, background, and political circle (Hawaii, the military, and democrats). I think that once she gets and broadens her perspective her view on gun control will normalize and accept the constitutional guarantee that the 2A provides.

There have been some great republicans with moderate gun control beliefs. I seem to recall a guy named Reagan who is pretty legendary in the Republican party. I've also seen Republicans that moderated their stance on party platform things like abortion to conform with the party perspective. The last one I recall was named Trump.
Reagan shut the door on all fun guns that now require class III license 🤬

And of course bump stocks. We should call them Trump Stocks.

Reagan shut the door on all fun guns that now require class III license 🤬
True. The point is no one is perfect. The Gipper managed to turn a losing economy around, reverse the Supreme Court liberal bend, and set us on a course that ended the Soviet Union.

I have never understood our Justice system. Why should this SOB be given life in prison? Why not just take him out back?

I have never understood our Justice system. Why should this SOB be given life in prison? Why not just take him out back?
Its a little easier once you accept that it isn't actually a "justice" system, any more than the people we have in Congress are our "representatives".

I like Chris Rock's take. He talks about how much of our tax dollars it costs to keep someone in prison for life and how much the electric chair costs to kill em. "But stabbing him doesn't cost a damn thing..."

Back