Lots of interesting news today

I have no idea of the security requirements for an FFL. But I do the lions share of my gun and ammo business with these guys and they have always done right by me. I read one article (maybe the one above?) that said they were beefing up the rebuild. The store was a dry cleaner before and honestly the glass door was the only real weak point. To be in and out in under 45 seconds, Id say these guys knew the place and werent total idiots.
I agree those thieves had that place cased out.

WTF? Travelling at a high enough rate of speed in a parking lot to hit a pedestrian and kill them, then drive away and you get a $20,000 secured bond?

The justice system in this country just sucks.
This was my thought as well. I've actually been hit by a car in a parking lot, going about 15-20mph. Knocked me about 20-25ft. Walked away with what I thought was a sprained wrist (turned out to be broken when I actually had it x-rayed a year later because it still kinda hurt).

I'm not surprised. Everyone leaves their computer at work, so they are only getting us 8 hrs of the day (8-5), and no extra in the early morning or late evening.
quietly quitting???

You ever click on a story and instantly regret it? Yep. This one's the one.

It took 2 weeks for this to hit the news! Happened on the 10/18 nationally reported by 1 outlet on 11/3

While I completely disagree with ANY politician getting shot at, intimidated or threatened physically (you read that right, ANY - far left Dem or extreme right MAGA Republican), I feel like this story is being blown WAY out of proportion. According to the sensationalized headline, his house was targeted after his opponent filmed an ad there, which sounds like the opponent was setting him up for a hit. A little later in the story it does mention that the house that was shot was actually his parents' house (not the house in the ad) but his kids were there that night. The headline also says that the kids ALMOST DIE. Well, a bullet did hit the window of the house, but it didn't hit anyone.

I don't expect prison to go well for this guy

Good.

Duane

@UTfball68 is this the kind of CFO you strive to be?

(I'm ssre the last name match is solely coincidence)

I mean…I have woken up in my fair share of strange beds/places…just not as a CFO. And if dude were an experienced CxO…he’d know to just charge a hotel room to the company card to avoid such issues. Hotel room is cheaper than litigation.

Back