Lots of interesting news today

But in all seriousness, I don't understand why the town doesn't force the homeowners to proactively demo the homes, hiring people to deal with the mess etc.

I get that is some, if not many cases there was no problem or a sign it would be when they were constructed. But it's still the owner's responsibility to deal with.... Responsibly.
Exactly. And quite frankly there was a sign there would be a problem when each and every one was built, they're on barrier islands. There should be no public funded fixes.

smh
1668451481928.png

Not sure where else to put this. Coworker saw this on the way in this morning.

#videosthatendtoosoon
Yep, she found a follow up video of fatboy getting arrested. I feel like all Mr Whitetruckgreenshirt had to do to win the fight was just not fall down and get landed on.

I like the fact that fat boy reached for brass knuckles and whacked the board to show he had them
We were actually talking about that around the office. Who actually has brass knuckles ready to go? Did he have nunchucks and a ninja star too?

Their math ain't mathin':

Last edited:
I guess Musk will be making Twitter more profitable by having zero emplyees on the payroll
It will be interesting to see how it works out. I especially liked this part:
"Early on Wednesday, Musk had emailed Twitter employees, saying: "Going forward, to build a breakthrough Twitter 2.0 and succeed in an increasingly competitive world, we will need to be extremely hardcore."

The email asked staff to click "yes" if they wanted to stick around. Those who did not respond by 5 p.m. ET on Thursday would be considered to have quit and given a severance package, the email said."

Based on what I've seen, at most large companies, if the right 80% of employees quit, it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. The key is keeping the right 20-30% and keeping them motivated. But in some ways, the best motivator is getting the worthless lazyasses out of the way. So maybe it's a brilliant move 🤷‍♂️

his mom is an idiot and he should go to prison for decades but that won't happen in Seattle :mad:

his mom is an idiot and he should go to prison for decades but that won't happen in Seattle :mad:
That van driver is a f'n hero!

Based on what I've seen, at most large companies, if the right 80% of employees quit, it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. The key is keeping the right 20-30% and keeping them motivated. But in some ways, the best motivator is getting the worthless lazyasses out of the way. So maybe it's a brilliant move 🤷‍♂️
If there isn't some kind of publicly visible change in performance, it will only vindicate him.

I personally hope it crashes over the weekend while everyone is locked out. Not only b/c I think Musk is a dipshit but bc it will be a wakeup call to all the people the live by it that there is life outside of tweets

It will be interesting to see how it works out. I especially liked this part:
"Early on Wednesday, Musk had emailed Twitter employees, saying: "Going forward, to build a breakthrough Twitter 2.0 and succeed in an increasingly competitive world, we will need to be extremely hardcore."

The email asked staff to click "yes" if they wanted to stick around. Those who did not respond by 5 p.m. ET on Thursday would be considered to have quit and given a severance package, the email said."

I'm with you. Musk is most certainly not an idiot. He knows exactly what he's doing. I don't use twitter, but I am a big fan of Musk.

Back