Lots of interesting news today

Damn liberals ruin everything. I’ve been to the Brasstown Opossum drop about 20 years ago. From what I remember it was a heck of a party.

They should start a new tradition and drop a liberal on new year's eve.They prolly won't get one to do it, but they could drop a caricature of one w a huge snowflake hat.

It's ridiculous that they could legally shoot and kill the damn opossum, but they can't trap it, feed it and release it after the celebration.

Last edited:
Forgot the other day, but probably many of you saw, Advance picked up the Sears Die Hard line! Yea! I think. So now Lowe's & Ace, have the Craftsman line, Advance took Die Hard; Sears might as well sell the rest to JC Penny, which is nearly dead too.

I mean, the article even says that Trump expanded and improved the bill. He also never claimed to have written it, simply got it approved, which he did.

If you dont like Trump thats your business, but posting crap like this casts you in a bad light. Just like when over zealous Trump supporters post overly hyped articles about how great he is.
But he didn't approve the bill. Obama signed it into law. There was no "bill" to be signed after that.
In fact technically what Trump signed wasn't even called the CHOICE act. It was called the VA Mission Act. It just modified CHOICE.

The beef is his complete inability to acknowledge that other people actually do good things too, and that it isn't all about him. In this case, he's taking all the credit for something he had about 5% impact over.

Last edited:
But he didn't approve the bill. Obama signed it into law.

The beef is his complete inability to acknowledge that other people actually do good things too, and that it isn't all about him. In this case, he's taking all the credit for something he had about 5% impact over.

He did approve it, in an upgraded package. Just because Obama approved the original bill, doesnt mean that Trump cannot be honored to approve a better version of it.

I get not liking him, hes an arrogant ass. But youre doing the exact same thing, thinking Trump can do no good.

He did approve it, in an upgraded package. Just because Obama approved the original bill, doesnt mean that Trump cannot be honored to approve a better version of it.

I get not liking him, hes an arrogant ass. But youre doing the exact same thing, thinking Trump can do no good.
When did I say he can't do any good?
I'm just pointing out a case where he's taking sole credit for something that he had little to do with.

The facts here are very clear. Trump literally stated, "One of my greatest honors was to have gotten CHOICE approved for our great Veterans. Others have tried for decades, and failed!"

But that is patently untrue.
Obama signed CHOCIE into law in 2014, meaning (1) HE was the one to pass it and (2) it is not rue that noone else had been able to do it for decades.

Trump signed something called the VA MISSION Act.

Last edited:
As Wondrous as the US Economy is, just wonder where it would be, Without the added Tariff war! The Federal Reserve has determined that the tariffs, have cost manufacturers jobs & raised their cost. This due mostly to the retaliatory tariffs, from China & other Countries. Trump keeps saying that Now, China will import $40 billion in farm produce. Yet the highest China ever bought was 19-20 Billion. And in the past year or two, China's economy has crumbled. Manufacturers are fleeing China now! Seems trump won his trade war, but at what cost?

As Wondrous as the US Economy is, just wonder where it would be, Without the added Tariff war! The Federal Reserve has determined that the tariffs, have cost manufacturers jobs & raised their cost. This due mostly to the retaliatory tariffs, from China & other Countries. Trump keeps saying that Now, China will import $40 billion in farm produce. Yet the highest China ever bought was 19-20 Billion. And in the past year or two, China's economy has crumbled. Manufacturers are fleeing China now! Seems trump won his trade war, but at what cost?
It should be no surprise that there is pain when trying to break free of an addiction. Anyone who looks at this in terms of months or even a couple years is being rather shortsighted about the long term implications of bringing manufacturing development and resources back, and avoiding the massive unaccounted cost of low quality, cheap Chinese crap.

It should be no surprise that there is pain when trying to break free of an addiction. Anyone who looks at this in terms of months or even a couple years is being rather shortsighted about the long term implications of bringing manufacturing development and resources back, and avoiding the massive unaccounted cost of low quality, cheap Chinese crap.

But I want quality at cheap prices.

Ironically we lost WXii tonight at 6:40 (direct TV and Hearst failed negotiations)

Yea a lot of folks did. We dont have a TV, so we are unaffected.

Last edited:
We were out walking to dogs in downtown Brevard tonight. A pit and a boxer were going crazy in a parked car as we walked by. Owners rolled down the windows for some reason and the pit jumped out and came at us.

I kicked that SOB literally 5' and it pissed all over my shoe in the process. I was begging the owners to step out of the car...the patrons at Maya's Mexican got a front row seat for the show

Us and our dogs are just fine.

Last edited:
I don't remember drinking anything today but my post would indicate otherwise.
Sometimes its what you don't drink.... like morning coffee?

Back