Lots of interesting news today

Except these are children who don't have the capacity to make good decisions for their own benefit. Besides, if the .gov is providing it, whatever is offered will be assumed to be ok... just like the food pyramid was assumed to be ok.
This is literally the only valid food pyramid.

Screenshot_20230815-091837.png

wut? did I miss sarcasm?

I can't make good choices with my free will?

Give you ONE guess to who will pay later on (well continue to pay) for all these people that make bad choices.....because their government meddled in every single aspect of their life and they never had to look around and see what was working vs. what is not?
SMH.
Its not always about you.
Dude it just means that freedom means bad choices CAN be made, and often will be. We're talking about decisions en masse, not 1 person.

Oh, we know. Yesterday was about remembering and honoring his memory.
I know. But WRAL covered it.....would have been prime.opportunity to highlight the REASON he died, highlight the breakdown of the corrupt local officials, highlight the hypocrisy, highlight the blatant disregard of facts by WRAL. I think Ned would have appreciated that....not just died in vain due to the direct actions and inaction of his boss.

He dies at the hands of illegals and we WELCOME more in daily. What a slap in the face of us.

Most of the norms have zero idea what goes on around them.

My question is if they are so worried about feeding the kids (which is fine in my mind given the amount of taxes I pay for the kids I do t have in school). What about other things like learning materials or XYZ programs that have been slashed over the years. I understand inflation is hurting everyone but damn. The “shopping list” for students to bring with them is RIDICULOUS. WHERE IS THE MONEY??
I know it doesn’t apply everywhere but what about the “save the world” education lottery? Had some of the biggest payouts in years yet had some of the biggest needs for schools in years. Something doesn’t add up??

Something way less than 20% is all that actually makes it to winner disbursement and education. ( I think the ed cut is around 7%)
Part of the rest covers the administration company's fees and cost. ( this is the biggest cut)
The rest goes to the state govt department that oversees the the lottery and admin company.
I asked the same question 3-4 years ago when Guilford County had to pass a bond referendum to replace a fire-damaged high school.

It seems there has been a shift in disbursement or my Covid brain just disremembered it!

copy pasta - supposed to be actual language of the NC General Statutes.

The other big issue is that once the lottery money started coming in, the state govt cut the funding in the budget that was covering education, since they had another source. Funding never really changed, they just got more money to do useless stuff with. The lottery has helped provide grants for college kids, although some could argue the need for that.

No such thing as free will. Everyone is pressured into every decision made. From peer pressure shaping your choices in early life. To adverts and family in later life. No decision is your own.
Not according to these guys

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it....
If a troll trolls and no one reads it...

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it....
If a troll trolls and no one reads it...
Unfortunately not everyone can be set to "Ignore" :(

No such thing as free will. Everyone is pressured into every decision made. From peer pressure shaping your choices in early life. To adverts and family in later life. No decision is your own.
Sure it is

I decided to not agree with this opinion

WTF mom? How did he learn the slang and how to shoot a gun? His mother should go to prison and the kid needs therapy.

Last edited:
you done drinking yet?

still waiting to hear, in regards to the Sheriff's totally preventable death, what I missed?
And as typical you pump people into your preconceived stereo types. Yep I had a drink with dinner 2 and a half hours ago but sure I’m a worthless drunk (so I can fall into your category and make you justified).
The sheriffs death could have possibly been prevented and it is a disgusting shame it was taken in the way it was. However, you constantly look for an agenda without care or remorse for a situation that just warrants peace and understanding. You are constantly looking to forward whatever hate it is held in your heart without understanding there are some thing’s that just need left alone and addressed at a different venue. You endlessly prove you are the mindless and endless playback recoding of what you’ve been fed by the man. To a degree, a mirror of the people you seem to decry yet the opposite isle of the puppet show.

Last edited:
have not but now you have me interested

have not but now you have me interested
Some of the reoccurring themes:
-how the fire so precisely burnt where it did.
- the response by emergency services (or lack there if until too late)
-withholding information on dead and missing
- look at who the new chief of police is and he has came in to be the lead on all relief. Then look at who was in charge of the Las Vegas mass shooting a few years back.
-Earlier in the year a huge summit was held to convert Maui into a total electric community and the locals refused to sell their land out to allow this and the areas of holdout are 99.9% of the burnt areas including the historic buildings that would have had to be demolished to make way for this new tech.
- Biden offering a one time $700 per family pymt after sending another 24 billion to Ukraine.
-FEMA is claiming they aren’t funded enough to help
-look into the Kanaka tribe and how they are affected and basically be railroaded out of their historic lands.

It all adds up to a really shitty situation.

Last edited:
Some of the reoccurring themes:
-how the fire so precisely burnt where it did.
- the response by emergency services (or lack there if until too late)
-withholding information on dead and missing
- look at who the new chief of police is and he has came in to be the lead on all relief. Then look at who was in charge of the Las Vegas mass shooting a few years back.
-Earlier in the year a huge summit was held to convert Maui into a total electric community and the locals refused to sell their land out to allow this and the areas of holdout are 99.9% of the burnt areas including the historic buildings that would have had to be demolished to make way for this new tech.
- Biden offering a one time $700 per family pymt after sending another 24 billion to Ukraine.
-FEMA is claiming they aren’t funded enough to help
-look into the Kanaka tribe and how they are affected and basically be railroaded out of their historic lands.

It all adds up to a really shitty situation.
It is and it's super shitty. Hell they barely try to hide it anymore

The big one I’m trying to wrap my head around is there are literally books for sale on Amazon about the great Maui fire that were realised before the fire was even extinguished. Please Marty McFly explain this to me?? So you’re telling me you wrote, edited, and published a paper back book starting on the day the book was listed and had the knowledge of how it all played out prior to the fire actually running its course. WTF.

Back