Lots of interesting news today

important news
Because it never even remotely interested me (sitting still for too long with no tangible outcome). How dose one cheat at chess? I mean each piece is allowed to move in a certain set of axis’ and the rest is up to the brain power of the player predicting or planning x amount of moves forward in anticipation of the opponent. Did the dood use telepathy to read his opponents mind? And, what the heck would using a lumpy rectal ripcord have anything to do with it? I’m confused. Not trying to make fun just seriously wondering how it happens. I mean you can count cards, or oxygenate your blood to pedal your bike faster or XYZ. But chess seems like something that just doesn’t seem “cheatable”.

Because it never even remotely interested me (sitting still for too long with no tangible outcome). How dose one cheat at chess? I mean each piece is allowed to move in a certain set of axis’ and the rest is up to the brain power of the player predicting or planning x amount of moves forward in anticipation of the opponent. Did the dood use telepathy to read his opponents mind? And, what the heck would using a lumpy rectal ripcord have anything to do with it? I’m confused. Not trying to make fun just seriously wondering how it happens. I mean you can count cards, or oxygenate your blood to pedal your bike faster or XYZ. But chess seems like something that just doesn’t seem “cheatable”.
I think the idea is that he got help, hints from somebody else who is maybe using an a supersmart AI or something, then using ye ole bumstick to send a message.
Not to be confused with 'massage.'

I didn’t read the article but curious how they caught him? Is there an ass inspection to play chess, like the nascar post race inspection maybe???? 🤨. I don’t play and now I’m skeerd to try.

I didn’t read the article but curious how they caught him? Is there an ass inspection to play chess, like the nascar post race inspection maybe???? 🤨. I don’t play and now I’m skeerd to try.

He wasn't caught, just accused by arguably the best player alive after a match. Then the internet did internet things and came up with the anal toy theory. But he has been caught cheating online before.

Duane

Anyone else’s phone get super hot with this link open? Serious question…my phone heated up like a space heater and then immediately stopped when I closed the tab.

Anyone else’s phone get super hot with this link open? Serious question…my phone heated up like a space heater and then immediately stopped when I closed the tab.
Sounds like they were pretty impressed with your history :laughing:

I'm sure No Woodsman, but I would never thunk a Tree would be poisonous! Now I have to wonder about it's fruit?
[sorry about the photo, I couldn't get it any other way]

Attachments

• 20230926_201513.jpg
    20230926_201513.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 58

edit to add: I think you might like this....

Not a bad song but my point was why do me make national news out of something that doesn’t matter in the big scheme of things? Let me know important things or just don’t waste the time making stories seem to matter.

Back