Lots of interesting news today

Not a bad song but my point was why do me make national news out of something that doesn’t matter in the big scheme of things? Let me know important things or just don’t waste the time making stories seem to matter.
So 'they' dont have to do any actual work and dig into and report on the multitude of issues that directly affect the health, safety, taxes, education, and well being of the hard working tax paying public.

Diversions and nonsense to keep the brainless in the dark and under control.

And it's working!!

Not a bad song but my point was why do me make national news out of something that doesn’t matter in the big scheme of things? Let me know important things or just don’t waste the time making stories seem to matter.
who said this is national news? Thats a Raleigh station reporting on something that happened in Raleigh. Its only on the radar at all because HE talked about it at the concert.

I truly have no idea what the punishment should be for this, but it should be a lot.
Who cares, it's a tree. They don't live forever.

Maybe ask on nextdoor, they get really up in arms about people cutting down trees.

Who cares, it's a tree. They don't live forever.

Maybe ask on nextdoor, they get really up in arms about people cutting down trees.

maybe next time he kills something you like....who cares though? Your cat/dog/kid/garden won't live forever!

kid obviosuly lacks any training, upbringing, empathy, or any care at all about anyting.....firing squad maybe?

who said this is national news? Thats a Raleigh station reporting on something that happened in Raleigh. Its only on the radar at all because HE talked about it at the concert.
I apologize that it was national and only WRAL (lopsided trash) but the point still stands. Why do people care about what “celebrities” do. It just seems like a waste of peoples time when there should be so much more being reported on for people to pay attention to (get railroaded into believing as the truth by any form of msm). Guess it’s why about the only news I get is here or a select few other sources I glance at occasionally. I guess that means I have my head in the sand but it has just become such a poo-show anymore it’s hard to watch/ read much of anything being reported.

I can't bring myself to "Like" this, but it is certainly a sigh of relief.
Same. It's a shame she had to die to vacate the office.

(Looks at Schumer and McConnell)

they really are children
They're not children, they're narcissistic shitwads. My kids wouldn't pull a fire alarm. Congress, especially house of reps, has turned into a reality show. In all honesty though, if you look at history, theyve always been shit bags. They are just emboldened and have more power now. We should hang them all.

What a letdown..... 😭

No shit, now I have to go to work!

But don't worry, they'll do nothing for the next 40 days and repeat all the drama again.

This is going to be a lot of fun during the symposium we have scheduled starting at 2pm!

Earlier this year I was in a lecture at a conference in Baltimore, there were probbaly 300 people in the lecture hall. There was an Amber alert, Silver Alert or something that went off right in the middle of a guys talk. 100 something phones all going off... not all quite at once, just rounds of them randomly over the course of about 90 seconds. At first it was kind of funny but got super annoying real quick and pretty much ended the guys talk. Sure, I'll look out for that black Toyota while I'm sitting holed up in this conference center all day.

Same. It's a shame she had to die to vacate the office.

(Looks at Schumer and McConnell)
From what I understand she voted just hours before she died.

From what I understand she voted just hours before she died.
She has been “voting” for a while after being obviously coached on what to say cause she was an empty shell of a human. Literally caught it on tape a couple times where her handler (aide) was whispering to her what to say…. What a joke….

She has been “voting” for a while after being obviously coached on what to say cause she was an empty shell of a human. Literally caught it on tape a couple times where her handler (aide) was whispering to her what to say…. What a joke….
Oh yeah and all these kids w shitty parents are looking at her as a role model.

Back