Lots of interesting news today

It is amazing to me that any conservative candidate running the media will go back to the 1st grade report cards to find something to smear them with. And the media will take comments out of context and run with it. But a democrat can do anything and say anything and its ok because of social justice. And I WAS a life long democrat before walking away so I was never a republican.

Robinson comes out denying the Holocaust is the Biggie, and there are several other things. It just blows my mind!
The School Board Superintendent, is Another debacle!
Guess you disagree with him on this?

...and stay far from that mall :rolleyes:
and the first thing they list as "basic precautions and safety measures" is
  • Secure your vehicle. Lock all doors, and do not leave windows cracked, even in the summer.
Like thats gonna do any good when they knock the entire window out.

Yeah just came here to post that
It's a major, major ordeal. Thank God it was at probably the best possible time bc of limited traffic
That bridge is one of the busiest on the East Coast, something like 15k cars a day and they have shut down the entire port which is going to be a major issue for all kinds of shipping. Not to mention the fact that the bridge was the only way to get hazmats up the East Coast without going through the tunnels which is currently not allowed.

As you might expect traffic is an absolute nightmare around Baltimore right now

Last edited:
Consider that the Baltimore Harbor is the busiest on the east coast and will be closed indefinitely until they can clean out the wreckage. Aside from the death toll, and that >33% of all traffic up and down I-95 (including 100% of vehicles carrying hazmats) has to be re-routed, the impact this will have on shipping is massive. The NY port is about to get hammered. New car deliveries are about to plummet.

So, in true capitalist fashion, what stocks should we all buy this morning?!? Railroad?
Maryland bridge construction companies...

So, in true capitalist fashion, what stocks should we all buy this morning?!? Railroad?
Trump Media and Tech Group but thats a different story...

this an example of what makes America great

(ignoring the fact it won't go anywhere)

Screenshot_20240326_153115_Messages.jpg

Can relate as a beer leaguer.

BAM! FAWK YES!

Random act of Accidental Terrorism is my call. Beta test................more to come. My foil is on tight with this one.
If at all intentional, I'd call it economic warfare, not terrorism.. wait till you see what this does to prices on imported goods.

Last edited:
Random act of Accidental Terrorism is my call. Beta test................more to come. My foil is on tight with this one.
Issues I’ve seen with open source video (not the chopped edited version on the news) is the fall of the remainder of the span. It just seems too fluid at times to be “accidental”. The small fire balls at the right hand span are also a bit suspect??

If at all intentional, I'd call it economic warfare, not terrorism.. wait till you see what this does to prices on imported goods.
War or terrorism is all the same to me. One is bold out right and if you can stretch it honorable....the other is just shady. The goal of either is destruction.

Color of the flashes makes me question it. I’ve seen lots of electric lines dry out and it’s never been an Orange ball. It’s always white but 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
Or it's just bad lighting and it comes through that color on camera.
I really don't think there's any reason to overthink this situation.

Back